Reviews for It's Tuesday, again
ohdonna93 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Aww poor Noah. Rachel hurt his feelings and he threw a slushy at her. The whole time I was reading this I like how is this going to end? What does he have to do to break the cycle? Great job and update soon :)
couragetcd chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Love Groundhog Day, looking forward to your take! :-)
izzabella11 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
really interesting start, can't wait to read more!
stardust923 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I like this concept a lot, and the story is well written. Update soon!
GleeFreak-VampireChik chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Lmao! This is awesome! I love it! update soon
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Hmm, just starting to get interesting :D
ykc.61377 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I started reading this story back when you posted the first chapter and I'm really sorry to see that it hasn't been updated. Your spin on the slushie situation was very interesting and I was looking forward to seeing how you handled it. I was certainly looking forward to Puck's reaction upon hearing that Rachel was referring to Jacob and not him. Anyway, I hope you update soon. I've added the story to my alerts list anyway in hopes of seeing the second chapter pop up in my email box.
rolley2001 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It figures that Puck would think she's talking about him because the WHOLE WORLD revolves around him.

*snorts*

I love Puck; however, he really needs to be Noah more often.

Great job on the story! Keep writing!
kezztip chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This story is very well written, and it is a great idea as well. Can't wait for more.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Great idea!

Supernatural did an episode as well. I think it'd be pretty crazy and funny if Glee did one, but totally unlikely. It just wouldn't fit. I can't wait to read more!
aclassicistkitten chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I loved the reason for the Slushies it's so "If you got there a minute before". Can't wait to see what you do from here. Oh amd some other shows that did this Groundhogs Day thing is Xena season 3 episode 2 'Been There, Done That' and Buffy a little bit in season 6 episode 5 'Life Serial'. Just thought I'd mention it. Good start.
Eva Angel chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I like this story so far. It's very nicely written.

I like the reason you gave for Puck starting the slushie facials. I can't wait to see what happens.

Good work. :)
abandoned1234 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter! (If there is a next one)