Reviews for Love and Salvation
5 years later and we are still here. 'Hope you'll come back one day (:
laia.garcia00 chapter 14 . 1/13
Continued please i love this history
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
Please finish this story! I want to see if Susan and caspian reunite as themselves! Will Ben ever regain his memories as caspian? Will they get married in the future? Will Susan help Ben remember their time together in narnia?
AmandaClaire chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
I absolutely love this story. For years, I've checked back every once in a while to see if you've updated. I'll keep doing it until you do! It's SO GOOD!

Anyway, love your story and I hope someday you come back to it!
Emmi Bexley chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Will this story be on hiatus much longer? I really love stories of Susan post Last Battle, in fact, stories of Susan & Caspian in our world, as not to alter the Chronicles of Narnia. I've read your work years ago, and still enjoys it now. I hope to have closure.
Marion.Narnia chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Hi! I really like your story, I haven't finished it yet but I surely can't wait even a few seconds to read it ! And I see that Ben's sister has my name (Marion) ! I couldn't believe my eyes since I never had seen my name in stories and all ! Anyway , I don't know if you finished your story yet , but I am sure the end will be just perfect ! BYE
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
Can u finish the story pleaseeeeeee! What will Susan do now that she knows that Ben is caspian?! And will Ben regain all his memories as caspian?! PLEASEEEEEEE, PLEASEEEEE?! Finish the story it's very interesting!
Isabelle Andrade chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
Bom eu amei essa fic principalmente porque é basicamente um romance SUSPIAN o meu favorito claro como uma boa leitora suspian, porfavoooooor please please please
continua a fac please
assi: uma ex leitora fantasma graças a essa fic
PS assinado : Isabelle Andrade
I'llComeBack chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
It thrills me to know that there are still Suspian shippers out there! I thought I was one of the only few! May Narnia live through us and in our hearts forever! For Aslan!
Ambidextrous Drummer chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
This was good...
dimkaxoxo chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
please continue this is awesome i love it
anafinchel chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Please finish this story sometime in the future?! Its really good and that was kind of a cliffhanger you left here! Not cool :DDDD but i love it! UPDATEEEEE :DDDD
dimkaxoxo chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
OMG like the best suspan story ever!
please update soon!
GUEST chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
PPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE UUUUUPPPPPDDDAAATTTEEE!
mbell185 chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
Please write more of this story!