Reviews for Soul Mates
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Holy fuck. Just...Holy fuck. This is probably the only time I was okay with character death .. Just Wow
Swishla chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ahh, what a sad piece. Nicely written though! Very interesting definition of soul mate. Thanks for sharing.
Chrissiemusa chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
A soul mate is "somebody who will stop you from jumping off of the bridge."

"No, baby. A soul mate is someone who will hold your hand, and jump with you."

That almost made me cry :'( I love Emily Prentiss and JJ and am not into the whole suicide thing but this was so well written. Your definition was perfect, I hope everyone finds their soul mate... hopefully they won't jump off a bridge though :)
livmissy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow - that was dark and deep and yet still great!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wow... a bit morbid, but I really, really liked it.
javaeurok chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I'm not much for suicidal characters, but I enjoyed this immensely.

I like your definition of soul mates. Perfect. And because I know you'll understand this, it totally seems fitting that I was reading this story while shouting the awesome ending of Goodbye Waves and Driveways.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I hope that they will live here in the fanfiction world too... Love your writing, i would love to see more stories about them, they're my favorite pairing! :)
Kayte-Anne chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
WOAH!

Sweet, in an intense, tragic, emo-ish way.

But amazing.

You're an awsumm writer.
TheQueenMermaid chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Um, WHOA. That was intense! Kind of vague and OOC, but I didn't really mind it because I just love seeing them in love.

And also, by "they will always live on in my head," I hope that also translates to "they will live on in the wonderful, amazing fanfiction that I will write forever and ever."