Reviews for Four Seasons
Clembo29 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Loved it!
babygal chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
i'v read montana sky b4 and it was a really good book ... i lyk the start of the story so up the good work
timetobreakfree chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
I absolutely adore this story! I am eager to see how the relationship between Troy and Gabriella plays out. Update whenever you can!
clarefisher chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
For some reason i only just found this story, your on my author alert list but i didnt get an email? oh well..i found it now and love it, especially the ranch theme, i have only seen one other story with a similar setting.

Love it and cant wait for the next one!

cfisher xx
zacluver73 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I liked the chapters that you wrote so much that I went and bought the book, and read it in less than 2 days. Which is a surprise to me because I don't really read for fun much but I couldn't put it down! I love Montana sky and I couldn't help but picture Gabriella as Willa and Troy as Ben and everyone else as they are in hsm. The characters in the book match perfectly and I can't wait to see what you do to change it up a little :) I can't wait untilyou update! Fabulous job! ( something that I picture Tess/sharpay would say)!
Line 101 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Great first chapters : ) I can't wait to read more of this story.
Steph2013 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Wow, very intersting. I wounder who did this? Yeah Troy is right maybe she does need to let a man take care of her. Update soon.
zanfan chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
omg i cant wait 4 them 2 b 2gether

i love this story
zan lil chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Sounds like a new friendship is forming. Wonder who is doing the killings? The workers or Jason?

Update soon.
CourtneyLyynn chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Loved the chapter.I was pleasantly surprised with Troy and Gabriella's relationship. I thought that they would hate each other more but it doesn't seem like it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
KaeSquared chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
I normally don't read these type of stories..actually, off the top of my head, I can't even think of a story like this. But having finally read it, I'm actually pretty excited to see what happens. You're doing a great job with the writing!

Kae xx
Midnight113 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Things are definitely getting more interesting, I'm really enjoying this so far. Her reaction to hearing about Troy and the will was hilarious, I really like that idea. Their interaction seems really amusing as well, I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have planned for this story and I hope you have a great vacation. ;)
jezz chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
cant wait for the update
beatlenut53 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Interesting the way Carlos left his will, you can tell he wanted his daughters to get to know one another, and he knew

Gabriella would need help and he trusted Troy to be man enough to handle her. I felt bad for Jason but time will tell why Carlos did what he did. The cattle thing is just creepy. I really hope Troy doesn't go for one of the sisters. Can't wait for the next chapter.
cksy chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
As much as this story intrigue me but I can't help asking if you will still be updating Summertime Games? I have been following the story so long that I hope u will still update SG! :)

On another note, great chap as always! :)