Reviews for bonifate
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Omg.. this was really and truly amazing...

If you're gonna write fantastic Amy/11 one-shots then you gonna start writing so novel ones too because there isn't enough of em! And this is just a complete teaser! Please write a full story of em one day... please for me! With cherries on top!

aniafrench chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I loved this! It was very well written, and you had one of the best characterizations of the Doctor and Amy and their relationship that I've read on here. For some reason it reminded me very strongly of those 'Night and the Doctor' shorts that were special features on the series six dvds, specifically 'Good Night.' I hope you've seen those so you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I love all your stories and you've done an awesome job!
Sailor Libra24 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is lovely. I love the "gotcha" thing as well.
Minuialeth chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I must have gotten some dust in my eyes cause they keep watering up.

That doesn't explain the warm and fuzzy feelings, though.

However you see it - shippily or not - it's impossible to deny that there's so much love between them.
Lafele29 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I love the gotcha, It's my new favourite word, it's THEIR word, with out Rory :p
Waiting for Wow chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wonderful. I love the way you highlight how Amy was able to save 11. I like the gotcha thing as well.
Frailly chapter 1 . 6/28/2010 so so so lovely!
ILiveADaydream chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It's cute, very cute, the story and the 'gotcha' thing. I can't wait for the Christmas special! Can you do more of these? Please?
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great Job at showing how awesome Amy is. I love her and Eleven. (And River, and even Rory. My OT4 XD)

you also captured Eleven very well and his way of rambling about Stuff like what he'll call Rory from now on Xd

That "Gotcha" is always an epic Moment of cuteness... first in TBB and then in that evil thing of a departure scene...

You know, I remember the Doctor shouting at the Universe in EoT after the seemingly ungrateful Bastard called Destiny just decided to screw him over after he'd just prevented the End of Time itself... Thinking back now, I think he has been *rewarded* even if he didn't know it at that time - because if Wilf hadn't gotten stuck in that cabin, the Doctor would never have crashed into the backyard of the one girl who could bring him back into existance.

PS: did you notice that Amy remembers that her Mom put faces on her apples even tough she shouldn't have been able to? I'd never expected THAT to be great, relevant foreshadowing... Moffat's a genius, all those little Details scattered accros his episides piece themselves together to one great 's not like RTDs foreshadowing that had "Plot Relevance" written all over it, it's sutle things like... like the doctors rambling about the Aplans suddenly becoming plot relevant.

It's really cool.

You also stressed the fact that the Doc and Amy have kind of similar backstories, and how it made both of them into defiant, unique people, which I think is one of the main reasons why they're so alike and such a great team.

The Crack might have given her moderate reality warping powers, but all the imagination and fearlessness she'd had since she was a little girl, her stubborn maintenance of her belief in what she thinks is right and the sheer determination with which she just REJECTS any world which doesn't have both Rory and the Doctor in it, that's all her, that's what her life molded her into.

I think it's a nice subversion on the usual 'everygirl who gets shown how cool she really is' Amy WAS already cool and already HAD gread powers (unlike Rose or Donna who aquired them), she's no there to compliment the Doc, but a character in her own right with edges. You can tell by watching them interact: It's not that she talks back to him when he orders something, he's simply not the leader and she'll gladly listen to his advices and then choose whether she takes them or not. Sh form her own little opinions, they're two free-spirits who travel the universe in search for some fun, and the Doc just happens to own a Time Machine. She even assumes the leading role of the Group one you add Rory to the mix.

there were a lot of companions who got close to being the Doctor's equal(Romana, Donna, Christina etc...), but I think that Amy is the first who actually managed to.

moffat made an awesome Character there, I can't wait for the next season of "Amy and her poncho Boys" XD A girl, her imaginary friend and her little Puppy... er, I mean husband. And the occassional River Song who is also a great character.

Expecially when she and Amy are together. I mean... Just one word: Fez-icide.
Blissfully Blue chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You are good!

I really liked this story. ;P

I've only read the first chapter, but wow.

The way you captured the characters.. character was brilliant. I mean, while reading it, I was picturing them, and their voices.

It is all really believable and done fantastically.

I just, wow.. You would think it was actually part of the show.

Good job! ;3
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awesome story! I love the 'gotcha' thing too. And even though Rory and Amy are now married. It doesn't mean that the Doctor will stop holding Amy's hand and hugging her. Right?
ShainaNight chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
LOVED IT. I have to say I'm a bit of a fan of Doctor/Amy stories, but what with this series 5 finale I'm starting to warm up to the Rory/Amy view. And I've always loved that closeness between the Doctor and Amy and you captured it so well. Especially the personalities :)