Reviews for Flotsam and jetsam
I actually had to re read this because I'm tired as fuck and a couldn't understand this at first.

After the second time, I gasped out loud in understanding. And holy shit, just what the hell even

This makes me happy and sad. One, Sanji escaped at least. Two, Law was left behind. I love them both too much to wish that Flamingo - bastard on them. Unfortunately, Law, what's done is done, according to Zoro.
"Zoro is Chopper's nakama!"

I swear, that reindeer will kill us all with cuteness one day.
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 7/29
I actually was drawn to this because the title is the same as a chapter in the Two Towers by Tolkien. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I have also read other works of yours and it is a merciful buffer between the long waits of updates for this series.
myyinfatuation chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
My fav of the lot
myyinfatuation chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
little BUDDY AWWWW haha
myyinfatuation chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
im giggling here :). Also Perona's laugh/character always comes off as super cute for some reason.
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Oh my, this was very touching. I love how you turn Usopp's storytelling into an exercise in thinking up creative solutions for difficult situations, which I'm sure will come in handy for him! It's almost like playing a thousand different games of chess in your head, and over the course of it all, building up a core strategy to ensure victory...
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I'm cackling from laughter! Omg, this was the best! I knew as soon as as I saw ZoroMihawkPerona that it would be hilarious. Shishishi, Mihawk and his secretive smirks, and conceding (only in his head) that maybe Zoro has a tiiiiiny little bit of skill as a swordsman, lol.

And Zoro and Perona, ahhhhhahahaha. It's ok Zoro, I'd freak out if I had heads emerging from random parts of my body too. And you tell it to her straight, sewing is definitely not unmanly, it's a necessary skill that everybody should know! /starts grumbling about the idiots who sneer and call it 'women's work'... And Perona, you should know that since Nami has the honor of being called 'sea witch', you're in good company!
"I want to be reborn as a ball of lint..." Best part! Hmmm, now I'm wondering what I would say if I got hit with a hollow...What would I want to be reborn as?
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I just died from the fluff, especially the last two lines, gahhh! /melts into a puddle/ I've always loved how Zoro treats the younger members like siblings, and is so indulgent with them most of the time. I can just imagine Zoro's face at the last sentence - slightly embarrassed but still wanting to make their new crew member feel welcome, dawwwwwwwww!
yuMeNami chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Awwww. This just melts my heart.
CiaossuWarty chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
amazing story u have there ! pls write more ! ( if possible )
Pom Rania chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
So I had a psycholinguistics class today, starting on brain anatomy, and guess what word came up? If you guessed "corpus callosum", the stuff that sends signals between hemispheres, you guessed right. Let me tell you, THAT was a surprise to see. Was your name intended to be about that?

Also, awwww this was cute.
eternal-anime chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
awwwwww! this is so cute!
Damatris chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
I love these. Everyone of them were really heart warming and delightful.

And this one was really funny. I probably bore identical smirk to Mihawk while reading this and after Perona's "And stop waving that thing around, you're going to poke someone's eye out!" I started to laugh thinking that's the reason for Zoro's new scar. ;D
Yuu13 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Oh my, this was so entertaining! I read through this chapter two times and had to stop at every other line to laugh and then start reading again XD

Zoro's reactions to the negative hollows is so funny and it just seems like this whole chapter would happen in the series.

Love it~ D