Reviews for Mass Effect: Cataclysm
Tangyman chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Likes: The story, plot characters(here's to hoping Grunt, Wrex and Samara come along for the ride later).

Dislike: Updated: 07-03-10, seriously...update?
constantchanger1000 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Mass Effect: Integrity was easily one of the best Mass Effect fics I've ever read, not sure I really expected a sequel from it, but this looks great so far. Can't wait for the next update.
SergiusTheGreat chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I know you are right now focused on Parallel Realities, but you should give a shot to this one too. I mean, it looks amazing!
1000people chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Same question, is the series still ongoing cause I'd like to read it
An Origami Fish chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
very interested to see where this story goes, I followed Integrity until the end and am enjoying this story so far. Is it still active?

-An Origami Fish
MassEffectAdict chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Got to say I love the charactors so far. They all seem almost recognisable, but they are still indipendent from their ME 1 and 2 counterparts. Also, I love the emerging LI triangle begining to brew. My only complaint? Why the deuce havn't you updated? The sooner the better. And if you havn't already gotten you story all mapped out, I would like to see some of the Shepards history as a 'Quarian'.
Malcho1234 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Very interesting. I see that the history repeats itself. Very good.
redskin122004 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Very good, love the new enemy, and i like how Lucas potrays his emotions. Keep it up?
hot dog285 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
found a spelling error

"Marshall Law" it's spelled Martial Law
CreativityInACage chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
very interesting. Clever how you used the war hero part, and adding Liara was a nice twist.

Also, good jobwith the codexes. Looking forward to more :)
redskin122004 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
once again, i am impressed, very well written and love the beginning...but it seems very familiar for some reason?
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I loved Integrity. I hope you make this one as good as it.
IShouldGo chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I like where this is going, it should be interesting

One thing though

N7 is not a program but symbolizes a soldiers career path and their proficiency in said career

As far as Shepard goes N is a special forces marine and 7 is his proficiency.(and yes 7 is the best)
hot dog285 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
definitly creative, form manipulation... the last story was damn good, I'm p[reped to like this one as well.