Reviews for Faithfully Yours
Please finish this story is amazing
SavvyBLove1 chapter 9 . 8/15
I hope you are able to update soon. I'm on the edge of my seat!
Rene chapter 6 . 5/9
Mula: Make a Man out of You
PhoenixofSolitude chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Hi...I noticed it's been a while since you updated this, but I wanted to tell you how awesome this story is! From Max and the gang's nickname for Bradley, to Max proposing to Roxanne, to all the insane drama...a part of me wants to print this story out and hang it up on my wall! Lol.

Everyone was in character, and it's so great to read a story where they're all grown up. You aged them nicely. :') This is so cliched for me to say, but after reading this all in one go, I laughed and I cried so much. The Max and Roxanne scenes were so sweet, and I'm not a big fan of Bradley, but I just LOVE how devious you wrote him! He reminded me of Scar from The Lion King...His one-liners are too funny! I'm still laughing at "I counted PJ twice." Seriously.

Anyway, great story. One of the best "Goofy Movie" series ones I've read in terms of complexity and suspense. Sorry for the long review and thanks for the read!
Nightmare wolf0 chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Pls update
Anon chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
I'm sorry but the name "Al's Pancake world" is great, is that a reference to Gilmore girls XD

Great story so far
Myra McKenzie La chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
dude you have to make more of this ill pay you to !
Witchguy24 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
I love this :3 please make more i want to find soo much more
alebft chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Easily one of the best goofy movie inspired stories i have read on here! any chance a new chapter will be coming out soon? keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
ahhh im scared!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
aha! knew i sensed foreshadowing! upercunt returns!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
oooohh a li'l 4shadowin uh? officially gettin the chills.!

Ev
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!
super cute!
luv it

Ev
doglover11 chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Update
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »