Reviews for Faithfully Yours
Myra McKenzie La chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
dude you have to make more of this ill pay you to !
Witchguy24 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
I love this :3 please make more i want to find soo much more
alebft chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Easily one of the best goofy movie inspired stories i have read on here! any chance a new chapter will be coming out soon? keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
ahhh im scared!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
aha! knew i sensed foreshadowing! upercunt returns!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
oooohh a li'l 4shadowin uh? officially gettin the chills.!

Ev
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!
super cute!
luv it

Ev
doglover11 chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Update
mymy4ev09 chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Ur my fav author! You inspire me :) plx continue asap :)
Naruto Son Of Artemis chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Bradley really is a pussy.
beebistar chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
this is getting very interesting! :-)

i read another fic with an ocnamed mona. is this a sequel or a prequel to that fic? or is this independant?

s/4255946/1/Typical_Thievery_and_Unknown_Desires
doglover11 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Update
DisBeam96 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ummmm, I kind of really like this story. Okay, not 'kind of' I am in freaking LOVE with this fic. I'm really sad that you don't update more often, but I understand how it goes. But still, pretty please? I love your writing, and I also love how you are one of the few people who do 'A Goofy Movie' fanfics (and do them well). I adore that movie and have always thought Max was, like, the best. I hope you soon get the desire to continue on this plot because it is super amazing! I do have one question, are all your 'A Goofy Movie' stories in the same realm with one another? Or are they all separate? Doesn't really matter, just curious :). I suppose I'll leave you alone now and finish up my novel of a comment. You have a real gift and your stories can always brighten my day. Here's hoping you take this comment as more fuel to the fire and keep writing, thanks for such great ideas and for having such a wonderful and unique writing style. Don't stop, because you're awesome :).
ian chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this is AWESOME! i loved the part when bradly got his a*s was hillarious