Reviews for Delayed Gratification
DeathPhoenixGeminidaughter chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Please I need to know, did it change her or was not enough venom in her blood and she dies?
cela chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I loved it! I thought it was deeply erotic even though it was disturbing a little. it's just as I imagine a seventeen year old vampire would take his human mate the first time. very little impulse control.
SusayyQ chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I loved it;)
Gotta get me some Darkward
Your really talented
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh my...that was disturbing...disturbingly hot...and the end with Rosalie? Yeah, never saw that coming (oh wow, the pun was totally unintended there...). Meh, disturbing or not, I liked it...hmm, I wonder what that says about me...
Amethyst chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I loved it! Made me wet just reading it. You did
a fantastic job with all the detail.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
wow. that WAS sick...sick and twisted and sexy as hell! see, i love it when fic writers write Twi vamps AS VAMPS. Edward behaved as a vampire should. I'm very very happy he didn't force or thrall Bella into intimacy. I think she may be SUPER pissed when she awakens tho. Loved it.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
wow, pretty speechless, really - Love Darkward though :)
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
OK this was an interesting story keep up the good work
crazywye6801 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh My God! I la la loved this story!

I think this IS who Edward REALLY is. If Stephanie Meyers wasnt so sidate, I think "Darkward" is what she was going for. Cause she said the whole basis of Twilight was going on how close he was to killing Bella. How dangerous he truely was. And this hits the spot. I LOVE how at the end I can actually picture him coming and laughing while her blood is runnning down his chin. Its completely MAD! You ROCK! GOOD JOB!

~ I dont dont have enough words to say how great this was!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
lol the ending cause yea Rose totally would have ripped his head off if Royce had done that to her. But hey at least he was honest in the fact that she was pretty much dead when they were done. He did tell her. *nods* although leading her to the house an Alice being an accomplice not so cool. haha.

Great read i thought it amusing in a dark depraved way. *hold up two thumbs* Two thumbs up!
Amethice chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Well... I thought that was awesome. Very Darkward. Yum.
TraciSnow chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Im literally bout to wake hubs up from laughing. I guess after reading DESS (her period & then him biting her ALL the time...her begging him to, of course) the blood doesn't bother me. What Im thinking of is Rosalie holding Edward's hair, his chin jutted out, blood rolling down his chin, & her knee is mashed into his back. He's still cumming & laughing. Rose is grossed out (prob good vamps dont vomit) and poor Bella is lying on the door, prob thinking "DAMN! They really ARE vampires!" I kinda wish you had continued. I'd LOVE to know Bella's thoughts when she awakens as a vampire. Lol!
lalalalove chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
you should continue this! its a really good story to to mention a great lemon!
Clumzy.Person chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Whoa!

Very kinky!

Edward was very occ, but still nice
LePetitChatNoir chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Loved it, has to be one of the best Darkwards I've read. I'm happy with how it's been left, for now, but if you where going to consider continueing this I'm behind you all the way.