Reviews for Half a Dozen Better Men
UConnHusky90 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Bravo! The ending sent this over the top! Somethings can't be shrugged off and I so enjoy seeing Kurt get this comeuppance. I hated when Burt was in the right about something and martyr Kurt twisted everything around to make him seem homophobic on TV! Trust is so fragile and, once broken, can be so difficult to regain.
ghrsh chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
oh snap! good job! cliffhanger for life tho D:!
AVMabs chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awweh! I love this, even the ending.

The eloquence at four reminds me of my girlfriend.

Others: ME WANT MILK NOW!

Her: Mummy, could I have some milk, please?
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
T_T So happy and then... damn. But don't worry Kurt, you get over Finn and get a new crush on a guy name Blaine, its more than okay, it's *wonderful*. And... this will all kind of blow over eventually. Good story! _
KairiOliver chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Very nice. I really liked this. The end feels pretty abrupt, but it stills works. I really like how you did Burt in this. And that you are one of the few people who acknowledges that Kurt is a friggin stalker. Thanks for showing that even though Kurt is sympathetic, there's still no excuse for him not to be blamed for stalking Finn. Great job!
Kailen.Annastasia chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
aawwhhs! :( V.V but me and one of my old friends tried to get our parents to date to become actual sisters when we were little... (moms single her dad was)
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I liked it until the end. Now I just don't know what to make of it- everything is so unresolved. It feels like you just... gave up and didn't know how to end things. I *highly* suggest adding one more section. This is too good of a fic to leave up in the air like that.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Really loved the last few lines. I'd like to see a story pick up from there. The other vignets were good, and I particularly liked how how you had Burt ask himself what if the roles were reversed and Kurt was his father and he (Burt) was gay.
me chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I could kiss you for writing a story that actually puts the blame at Kurts feet. I am getting sick and tired of stories that have been writen in response to the whole "Finn goes slightly homophobic on Kurt" as if Kurt is some innocent in the whole process. Love seeing Burt relising the dark side of his son, and how manipulative Kurt can be.
freaksrule chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I realy hope Kurt gets over his crush on Finn.