Reviews for Staking His Claim
Awwww! I love this! _
Miss.MaslowHenderson chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I AM ADDICTED TO THIS STORY! I LOVE JAMES' JEALOUSY
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
awwwwwww is... is so beautiful, i love, thanks for writing this GREAT story Logan/James, awesome job:)!
Samael chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
very very realistic. and im gald your write of logan didnt forget he's man. i've always thought james would be the more "girly"one, although, i cant say i think he's girly either. this was just right in my opinion, for what it's worth.

thanks for 're one of my favorite authors in the fndom, and im happy you are willing to write a variety of pairings; that's rare. thanks for writing!
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
this was too cute and sweet and Jealous girly Jame sis pure awesome and dominant Logan was win!

Oh and yes Oompa Loompa James and Hippie Logan was adorable
DeceptionsDance chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
loved it
Emmettsgirlyeayourjealous chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i personally loved this story and it didnt seem forced at any point in the story. i dont think you have anything to worry about on that end of things
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
So, I realized I had never read one of your Jogan fics and I thought I should fix that. I actually really loved this! xD I could see them as a couple. I mean, if Kogan and Jarlos weren't my OTPs (lol) then I'd so be in love with this pairing because of your fic. You're AH-MAZING as always. :3
MagicHalo chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aww I feel bad for james, jealousy is never a pretty colour

and logan could see that colour and now they're getting rid of the stain

It's so sweet and nice work making Logan seem dominant it was good

Can't wait for more D

and thx again if u didn't get my msg from before
AlliiCakee chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
this was cute) i love jagan, and i agree that kendall wouldnt react this way. maybe you could possibly, persay write a sequel...for me *puppy dog face*:]
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Good
TangiblyYours chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved this... Like, to the point of which I have no words to describe exactly how much I truly love this. James/Logan is quickly becoming my favorite ship... And well, this story absolutely fueled that.

So amazing. So, so amazing. :)
greenandred124 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010