Reviews for Frog Prince
That Faggot From Next door chapter 6 . 5/17
WHERES THE EXPLICET VERSION :U
YouJustWatch chapter 15 . 1/28
What a beautiful story. The frog princess was always one of my less liked fairy tales but you have completely changed my opinion on it with this story. The Frog Prince I love from start to finish. So glad you decided to complete it!
KariRedlock chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Ahhhh I loved this story ;u; I was confused during most of it but it didn't make me want to stop reading c: it just made me want to read MORE, so I could find out what everything meant xD thank you for the great read! 8D
KariRedlock chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
omg xD when Sora thought that thing about bracing himself for shirtless Riku, all I could think was that every time Riku starts to take his shirt off, Sora must mentally shout BRACE YOURSELFFFFF and it had me giggling xD loving this story so far 8D
left account chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
You're a writing genius.
Drarry-in-the-TARDIS chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Beautiful... there's no other way to describe it. I had read a story before this one that made me lose faith in this ship as it was so dark and awful and I hated Riku for what he had done in that fic but your story, omg restored my faith in my otp again. Im so sad to see it end yet so happy to have come across this magnificence. It was so well planned out that from the start you could feel something wasn't right in that world starting from Sora forgetting he used to do drum line practice. I can't praise you enough seriously. I hope to read many more of your fanfictions.
25oli chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Hey!
I just found this fic and I really like it. :) In the end of this chapter there was note from you that the full version can be found from link which you put there. It doesn't work, so can you send me another one or something? :)
RinokiRio chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
What an absolutely lovely story! Even throughout the many changes all the characters were all engaging, a new favourite of mine I have to say. Well done on creating such an intriguing and sweet story, it really did resemble a fairy tale with its own modern twist.
Thanks for such a good read!
Aeon1622 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
This is amazing.
I absolutely loved it and despite the sudden changes it was surprisingly easy to keep up with.
And I was also extremely impressed how you managed to keep Sora, Kiari and Riku in character throughout the entire story without them actually being in character; I could see it all happening, every word and argument and frustration, because that's something that they WOULD do, even if it wasn't something that they ever did actually do in the game.
I also loved the twist on such an old fairy tale that most, if not all, of us have grown up listening to as children.
Also, can I say that I was a little devastated when the dream began again at the beginning WITHOUT Riku living down the street? Really, genuinely upset lmao
I'm glad that it all worked out in the end.
My ONLY, literally only one, bone to pick is that the ending felt a tad rushed.
I felt like it really was a perfect ending, just maybe not so FAST.
*Riku's story telling was adorable.
That aside though, very well done and you've earned a fan!
I'll be keeping an eye out for your works.
Choxolip chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Oh my god. This is one of those magical fics where it just sends me on a 3-dimensional roller coaster and still has a good ending :O Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful writing with us!
Choxolip chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
HOLY SHIT. I can't believe you have the ability to string together a brilliant mind-fuckery story like this _ The characters, the intimacy scenes, etc. are so well-put together without overshadowing the other. That takes talent. I AM SO HOOKED!
Rose chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
This was a lovely story! I really liked it from the beginning, the way you left so much unexplained, the anticipation, the grace of the writing itself. When Sora's life suddenly sped up and switched around to a different one, I'll admit, I almost gave up on the story. Not that it was bad, but I was anticipating a sudden decline in quality (based off the patterns of other stories I've read), but boy, I am so glad I stuck with it! You ended it perfectly, and I love the way you told the story of Sora's reality!

Well done. :)
PiratexTucker chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
I really don't know how to respond to this other than: AHLDJKSADSHAJKDLJAHFLAKDJSAH FAKSLDASHDFJKALDJSHADKASFHSA JDKLAJFHSAJKLDHSAJFSAKJDAHAK LDHJSA

But seriously this whole thing was amazing and wonderful! Like I couldn't stop reading this fanfic! Homework was ignored for this fanfic! It was just so... Wow!

I really loved it and It was fantastic! Keep writing forever! w
Spring Witch chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
ok, as much as I liked this fic, it confused the ever loving hell out of me for most of it. I'm the kind of reader that likes to be clued into what's happening. And there are still a few things that don't make sense to me, like why Riku was such an ass for most of it. For me the lines between dream and reality were a little too blurred for me to properly enjoy what was otherwise a beautifully written story.

The end was cute though. I liked it :)
Epona1995 chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Another great story. There was times that I would get confused but then I was like "Oh I get it now :D". You have a really great talent of writing and I just honestly love all of this.