Reviews for Manic
Fiamma Leone chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
You know, it would be great if you updated this. Yes, I realize it's been years, but you really have the start of a terrific story here. If you ever look at this again, or if you get new inspiration for the story, please don't hesitate to update.
valeamaris chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hold on a minute... You never finished! :( and it's such a good story...
KittenPlushValentine chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hi sweetie, love the story. Just one thing- are you going to finish? This story has been up as un-finished for a while and we would all like to know what was going to happen if your still up for writing more. I have unfinished stories id like to finish also when i go over them and come up with inspiration.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
hope you update soon it was a great story
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
awesome more please
bookwormqueen7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
please update soon.
zx14ninja chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love this story! your writing is awsome! i cant wait to see how yami reacts to finding out ho yugis father is!
yayubaru1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
! what the heck is going to happen? is Yami going to throw Yugi out and what the hell up with Yugi's dad being untouchable SOME ONE CALL CHILD SERVICES! ABUSE!

please update soon cause it really such a good story and i want to know what's going to happen between my two favorite characters. oh and see if jou gets hit in the face for accusing Yami of being a chimo (child molester)
SilentShadows101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hijust wanted to say luv this story and can't wait to see where your going to take it! :)
sugarysaga chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
UPDATE! I'm already addicted to this story. Don't leave me hanging there, too.

Just something I'm thinking about...since yami was the one who crossed the road, which made his mom chase after him and got killed by that old muto guy, wouldn't it be partially Yami's fault? Correct me if I'm wrong. :P
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
poor little yugi, i can't put myself in his sitch. but i can feel his pain through the words. yami seems to be taking that information real well.
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010

This is an AMAZING Storyline, and your writing style is FANTASTIC!

Please continue!
Zalanne chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love this story! Its amazing please writer more soon!
Zero-Chaos chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awesomesauce! ; I like where this story is going, I'd love to see the next chapter sometime soon. Maybe a lemon? *Innocent smile*
RosaDaFirenze chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
A nice, abusive, blood-filled chapter. I'm looking forward to an update. This story is very well written. :D