Reviews for All I Need
Katiebug789 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Yay! That was awesome!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
i really gotta stop reading your suicide stories. they are really getting to me. i even feel MY chest tighten and eyes water when i read these.
just-kiss-her-peeta chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I hate you! I almost cried! Literally! :'(
emmy2710 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Isso é tão fofo! awwwwwnn
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
aaawww cute. Zack would gladly die for him. that's the sweetest thing. Wish my sister and I were that close.
Fairedenale chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Yay! Another happy ending! It may have been tragic, but Cody is safe and Zack is there and whatnot. This was anotehr story well done, glad you didn't kill because you could have if you wanted to but you didn't. Love ya!
SorrisoD'amore chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Aww! Brotherly love isn't it the best:)
KirkTrekkin chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
awwwwh. i loved it. brotherly moments between them are the best. i loved reading it in zacks pov. :D
tiger002 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
That was good. It had been long enough since I read the other that this felt like a new story. Good job showing Zack's mind here, thought it didn't feel as emotionally intense as the first chapter. Still love the bond between the twin's that was shown at the end.
Wyntirsno chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
That was great. I always knew Zack cared that much for his little brother. He doesn't show it enough, but when he does he does it very well. I love all your examples, and one you left out is my fav time, it was when he stood up to that giant of a Harvard Dean telling him what a great person Cody was.

Your story was great showing how much the two of them truly love each other. I love the brother bonding.
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
that was sweet!
Man of Faith chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Okay, how in the world did I miss this fic? Damn brotherly moments..i love them so much! Great job with this one, especially getting the twins to realize how much they've both hurt one another in the past. Keep on writing b/c your stories are great! (BTW: Which epi had Zack sacrificing his one and only A for Cody?)
alexzjohnsonfan23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
aww! so cute!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
That was sad and great. I am so glad that Zack was walking by and saw Cody sitting there. This was a great brother bonding story.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow, such a sweet story. Great job showing how much Zack cared for his brother. Telling the story in first person really got into Cody's mind well here too. Great story.