Reviews for A Simple Thing
Alika-Chan Yonsa chapter 1 . 4/10
Hi you
I had already read this One-Shot many times, and I never review it with this account... maybe because in the old time, I had reviewed it with an other pseudo. I just want to say that I still love it, as always, even it is short.

Will you write more One-Shots or fanfics on Moribito? I am an unconditional fan of Moribito!
See ya,
Alika-Chan
laexdream chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my. I've never read a Seirei no Moribito fanfic before... Thanks for writing it. I love Tanda/Balsa
Ro chapter 1 . 1/10
superlike. just like how i wanted them to be!
S chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Damn this better happen. How could it not happen. This should be it happen...ing... You know!
Fantastic, lovely little snippets of their world. I felt Tanda was a tiny bit more submissive here but really Balsa is always bustin his balls as they say so it's totally believeable.

Yay a baby :)
Thanks for this
Archangel Bliankiah chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aaaooowww ! beautiful fanfic on Seirei No Moribito !

I like very much the ambiance that you describe, and you respect the personality of each characters, Torogai particularly. After, I love very much the end, so cute ! But, I have little difficulty to see Balsa as mother with a young child. And only the magic of the fanfics who can ensure this events.

Thanks for the fanfic, it was really nice to read !

(Sorry for the grammatical errors, I speak french... )
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
For a moment, I thought this was a translation of excerpts from the novels as your characterisation was spot-on. There was a sense of regret that it was fanfic 'cos I enjoyed it very much.
kerricarri chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This satisfies the incredible itch I have for this pairing. I love how you play with gender roles and marriage dynamics, as well as the pregnancy itself. The imagery of a heavily pregnant warrior woman still dangerously wielding a competent spear is a vivid and scary one. And cool!

I also like Tanda's observation of Balsa feeling safe in the arms of the person who heals her, not the one who protects her. There's a simplicity and unsaid-words-subtext to this tone that's nice, calm, and gentle like Tanda. He seems to just go with the flow, which is inevitably in the same direction as Balsa, though I wonder whether or not she'd be willing to have him with her on her journeys unless she's crossed the point of exasperation with his stubbornness to join her.
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
AWWWWE Tanda and Balsa are so perfect together! I love how they fit so perfectly and their past together really shows that even if they were to get married, nothing would change. They would always love eachother.
StoppingMotors chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Daaaaaw. Lovely. :3
unkeptsecret chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very nice! I was looking for something like this to appear in the archive one day. :-)
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
man...i was cravin' some tandaxbalsa too.
nijibug chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You Author's Note reflects my sentiments exactly. Thank you for writing this, the characterization was simple but actually echoed the novels very well. This is such a sweet story!