Reviews for The New Normal
Cat Fishy chapter 1 . 4/8
This is beautiful. Coming from someone who doesn't ship these characters and generally tries to avoid romance fics, you can probably imagine that that's really saying something. I am glad that this story was recommended on TVTropes, because I'm sure I would have overlooked it otherwise. The idea of toys having their own personalities while also being influenced by the decisions of their owners, including their relationships with each other, is my headcanon now, thank you. It'll be interesting, watching TS4 after having read this fic. (Possible spoiler: apparently it'll involve Woody reuniting with Bo Peep.) This is definitely going on my faves list.
Biancachu chapter 1 . 1/12
Not bad.
TheBestNameEver chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This fanfic needs much more feedback. Like, it just really good and I... I think it needs more. Like, comments and shit, because the fanfic itself already is perfect.

All I'm going to say is thanks to the author for writing, and some Troper for sending the link. Thank you.
Privus Ameret chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is so beautifully written I am going to cry 3
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It's sweet how accepting kids are, and the way you write it doesn't feel forced or abrupt how Buzz and Woody are together in her world. Lovely.
NeuroticNerd chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Naw :) Loved it, very sweet. And that line, "It's not a joke. He'll make them see. It's infinity and beyond", that made me smile.
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awwww. I want a Saturn ring now. :D
Lonicera Japonica chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It's hard to explain why I loved this so much without kind of flailing uselessly, but just...the emotion of it, and the way it gives the impression that a toy's owner informing the toy's life and actions and feelings is not a bad thing, that toys are not human and that the element of control in that relationship isn't something to be feared, but they're still *people*, and they all seem so very people in this fic that it just gives me the warm fuzzies.

But yeah, I just adore the deep loyalty and love between Woody and Buzz and the way Woody is having trouble adjusting to life, not only without Andy, but without being The Favorite, and the way Buzz is helping him through that and the way each segment is written so perfectly from each character's viewpoint in their own unique voice, and...I just. Aww. So much aww. 3
DarkDefinesUs chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
YOU MADE ME CRY! HOPE UR HAPPY! THIS WAS TH BEST AND NOW IM UPSET!
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This. Is. Perfect. So much detail, emotional complexity, deft story-telling. This fandom worried me initially, but you changed that. Amazing. I am so moved!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Great story! I love your attention to detail, from the tea parties to the way Buzz's plastic joints get stiff. The ending between Woody and Buzz is particularly sweet and endearing.
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
A review, because if people see extra numbers there they are more likely to read, and this one needs to be read.
kuroiyousei chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Good lord, this is adorable. I just got home from seeing the third movie, and came straight to find some Woody/Buzz stuff because ZOMG SO GAY. And this was so so cute. I loved the stuff about Woody not being Bonnie's favorite and how he reacts to that, and the idea that she's inspired to slash Woody and Buzz herself because of her gay uncle is fantastic. Very, very nice! Thanks so much for writing this!
AdventureBound chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You seriously need to make more stories, I love your stuff, you write for them so well! Pleasssssssssssse
Sparrowling chapter 1 . 7/30/2010