Reviews for Mejalian Knights: Extrordinary Times
Ian 'Stryker' Bekker chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
After reading through this, I have found this story to be quite interesting. It is somewhat different than a lot of the stories on here, and I see that as a good thing.

As for critique, all I noticed was some spelling and grammatical errors, but that happens to every writer at some point. I look forward to the next chapter.
Fractured Sanity chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
I spy a cliffhanger that starts the story proper.

Thanks for such a nice Christmas gift!
Fractured Sanity chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Once again, very good with only a few minor typos. (Strait is a narrow channel, straight is a line without curves)

My only concern is that it seemed that our heroes appeared, woke up, showered, etc. and weren't noticed until they arrived in the mess hall. I would assume that they would at least have a different uniform and insignia after the better part of a millennium that would have caused comment.

As an aside, there are more sci-fi equivalents to bullets, which I will address in a PM. And to answer your question: yes, I am the same one from the forums.
Fractured Sanity chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Ah, the plot thickens. I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

To answer your question, it would be more consistent if your current use of italics continues. Assuming that Casey maintains her log of course.
Random reader chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
I'll say this is a pretty good story. Keep up the good work. But there is one thing that bothers me. The weapons mention in the story so far is too obsolete, antique weaponry by that time period. Those type of guns would never be used, unless they are in a gun collections (like Barnette). Tarak only use caseless ammunition type of guns, Mejere use laser. Try to come up with a different type of weaponry, more futuristic, like a advance rail-gun or a pulse rifle. Beside that, everything is all good.
Fractured Sanity chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Obviously a transition chapter, and one that includes some new characters no less. It could have included more, but it's refreshing to see an author so excited to get on to the meat of the story.

Keep it up.
Fractured Sanity chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Over all, a very nice read and I look forward to the next installment.

There are only a few typographical errors, such as "The Male Prime Minister of the males" but other than that, it is refreshingly free of errors.