Reviews for Reflection
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh my god, yes, I now ship this. I ship it with all of my heart.
OTP.
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I actually really liked this. :D It's great.
merines chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really liked it. I think you captured them perfectly.
Shadow Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was sweet but sad. I enjoyed reading it. Poor repliku. I'm glad I found the pairing. There's not much of it around.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Aww~!
mrl98 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
omg yay! I'm soo glad I found a good ReplikuNamine author! i love that couple! and i hate the roxas and namine... well, plz write more ;)
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wow, it's deep and I like it! Especially because they're both in character. Poor Replica Riku! Just one mistake I could spot (nothing to worry about, though):

"But I'm not really, either."

I think "really" should be "real."
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You reviewed for me, I'll review for you :3 Hopefully you got my review reply. FFN's been SO SCREWY with me for the last six months, like no review alerts or nothing D:

First thing's first: EFF YES REPLIKU/NAMINE.

Secondly: 'There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.' - This is a really nice little quote here, very original and it has just the right amount of description to capture the imagination. 'the mirror that reflects it' is really wonderful and it made me think of Repliku immediately x.x Dunno if that was your intention, but hey ;)

"Don't call me that. That's his name . . . The real one. He can have his stupid name!" - Very reminiscent of KH/Riku/Repliku :3 I'm unsure if '. . .' or '...' is technically correct, but I know which one is easier on the eyes, though x.x IGNORE ME -back to reading-

"I might as well cling to as many fake things as I can." - D: This is really heartbreaking. I never saw him thinking that way.

'Perhaps if she had warned [through to] and the reflection was gone.' - Also very heartbreaking, but its a very fitting end to a very nice and enjoyable oneshot :3

I look forward to seeing more from you ;3