Reviews for The Woman in the River
EmmyMayyy chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Nawww.. I love the way you've captured the emotions in this chapter and I especially liked Angela and Brennan's conversation. /3
dovepage chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Great story, very interesting, looking forward to it developing. One question: Although I can understand why Booth's mother left her boys, why did she not contact them later or when they became adults? That seems strange to me and how could she leave them with an abusive drunk?
Aching Bones chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Hi there,

Very good chapter...The 'discussion' between Booth and Hank was very realistic...I felt sorry for both of them...There was no right way or wrong way in this situation...What puzzled me was Perotta's behaviour to Booth...She came across as very cold and unsympathetic...I mean, Booth passed the case to her, asked her to work it for the very reason that it was too close to home for him...He has just lost his mother who he had not seen in years and who he believed to be dead for a long time...he is very badly affected by all this and other stuff going on too...

'Look I respect you as a senior Agent but this is your one free pass'...

How did Booth screw up other than being late for a meeting that Perotta and Bones were well capable of dealing with themselves...I really wanted to sock Perotta here...

So glad that Booth spoke with Bones and apologised for his earlier behaviour...Looking forward to more...

Ger
uscrocks chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Just found this and I love it. Poor Booth.
BoothanddBrennan chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
I just found this story & read all 6 chapters, and I must say that I LOVE IT! If B&B got married I think I would die of happyness... If that could actually happen. ;) keep it up!
CMW2 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
I don't like Perotta but you've written her well enough to tolerate her. Married B/B are awesome and I'm glad that Booth didn't go postal on his Gramps. He's justified in doing so but him not doing it shows grace.
stephaniew chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Another awesome chapter! The conversation with Pops was great...characters and dialogue were right on! I also looked how you worked in the interview with the sister to move things along in the case...the pacing of this is very, very good. And I'm also very glad you resolved things a little with B&B! Continuing to look forward to where you take us on this!
Pacicos chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Found this gem during the long 4th of July week end. Really like it, your writing, the plot and, of course your take on the characters. Keep the chapters coming!
EmmyMayyy chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
I like how Booth made up with Brennan. I especially liked the dama with Hank and Booth it was fantastic..

Is that 80% a good 80% or a bad 80%.
silver-wings124 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Great Chapter, hmm i am curious to whether Booth's mother's family know about her previous marriage and other children? glad there was a make-up between BB at the end :) Looking forward to more :D
Becksbones chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
That was very good. There's no easy way for this to go with what's going on with Booth. Brennan had to tell him now before he goes looking for his father - I really hate that he has to confront him again but maybe he can finally put the past to rest one way or another.

At least he has his wife and sons love to sustain him through this. Is Parker going to be in this story?

Becks
Hikari-Kayko chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
OMGs i LOVE the story! i've read little rumors here and there about HH and co working more of booth's past and family (mainly his father) into the show, but i'm so glad you decided to write this! awesome emotions and attitudes. just perfect. and matt is fricking adorible too! please update again soon!

HIKARi
EmmyMayyy chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I loved that chapter, everything in it was amazing..

OMG, are you serious? I'm so excited you're thinking about writing it in. You should, do it. :)
Evanjalin64 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Hey, my internet's been down so i've only just read this...its great, i love married B&B! Matt's so cute, i've seen a lot of different B&B kids and he's one of the best! I love Cam too, but only after Booth got over his obsession with her! i actually think that we'll (hopefully) begin to see more of Booth's past in season six, and this is a great way to raise all of those unanswered questions!

xoxo
silver-wings124 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Great Chapter, glad Brennan has told Booth about his father, gets everything out in the open. Hope Booth realises that she is not the one at fault and only trying to help :D and I am glad that BB have a son in this story, like you said a boy part Booth and part Brennan would be so cute!

Looking forward to more :D