Reviews for The Woman in the River
mendenbar chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Delightful ending. I had an emergency C with my first one and ended up having C-secs with all the rest. Brennan won't have any trouble breastfeeding little Emma.

I like Philip Holland. He would be a great Grandfather to Booth's kids if he wanted to take on the job.

As far as the show is concerned, the girlfriend isn't supposed to stick around for too many episodes but I am not sure what they are planning after that. I don't care what they do, I just want to watch them do it.
legggate chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Great fic, thanks for sharing. And I hope you are right about us getting our happy ever after for B&B on tv soon. I just wish the writers of the show would stop jerking us around. They don't even have to put them together right away, just let me know that they are working toward it and stop doing stupid stuff with them. Oh well, at least I can come hers and get great B&B happy ever after stories.
LJLanham chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Like with all good stories, I hate to see it come to an end. But then again, I think you ended it perfectly. It was really well done, thanks.
cheysma2000 chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Nice ending to this. Thanks for the great read. :)
wazo29 chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
a great, hugely enjoyable story...many thanks xx
Aching Bones chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Hi there,

Great chapter...So sorry to see it end...Hope RL gets better! Had to enjoy the little extra bit of drama you threw in there but glad that mum and baby Emma are both well...

Thanks for this story...

Ger
TravelingSue chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Thanks so much... for finishing "The End" caught me by surprise... it ended perfectly though.
LoVe BB 116 chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Great way to go out. I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing it and I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is the season we get BB together for real. :-)
Selene Illusinia chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Beautiful ending. I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a wonderful job.
silver-wings124 chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Loved the ending. Glad to see Emma born healthy and things returning to normal :)
EmmyMayyy chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Great end to the fic.

I would just like to say, woman don't go under anesthesia when having a c-section, they stay awake and the men are allowed in the operating theater as birthing suites are only for natural births. I thought I'd just pull you up on that so you would know for future references.
Evanjalin64 chapter 18 . 9/12/2010
nicely done, loved the ending...thanks for another great story! xoxo
TravelingSue chapter 17 . 9/8/2010
Excellent update... great job
RowdyRomantic chapter 17 . 9/2/2010
love this ...she was there to help him...stand up to him...and love him.

Perfect!
mendenbar chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
Genuine "angstafluff", buy it today on QVC!

Yes, I liked it. I would not be surprised to see Booth act/react this way and I like your Brennan's reaction to it.
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »