Reviews for The Woman in the River
legggate chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Very nice, I liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
EmmyMayyy chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Wow, amazing. I loved it. I think you portrayed it very well and very in character. Kudos to you.

Just one thing, you may want a Beta to look over your work. There were a couple grammatical errors that were a little undermining and annoying in some places. I would be happy to look over it for you before you post.
McGoddess chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Hey, thanks for the update. I really like this chapter.

The whole conversation between Booth and Brennan was very realistic! I feel so bad for Booth to have a father like that. Maybe on the planeride home there will happen soemthing it seems to be a thing on ff that there always happen soemthing dirty on planerides:D

Hope you will update again soon!
silver-wings124 chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Great Chapter, loved it, she always manages to pull him into line and say the right thing to him :) Looking forward to more :D
BoothanddBrennan chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Yaaayy I likeey ;) B&B living life together all the way!
NatesMama chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
That's my girl, Brennan. Don't let him feel sorry for himself. Honesty is always the best way to combat an addiction. Booth may be good for Brennan, but without her he's a mess. It goes both ways.
TravelingSue chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
Excellent... love it... yeah, I definitely think a reunion with "Dad" would go something like you have it... some things just always remain broken and how we deal with it defines us.
cheysma2000 chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
Good job. Seeley is going to have to fight his demons with Bones by his side. That what spouses who love each other do. I do hope Bones gets him a little bit for missing his plane, not calling her and acting like a man. :)
LoVe BB 116 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Poor Booth. Great chapter. You're right it is full of drama and angst but that's family. I wasn't expecting him to see Bones though. Nice twist. Well assuming it really is her lol.
EmmyMayyy chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Oh wow. Heavy and intense.

I hate Booth for relapsing, its GR.

Brennan knew something would happen so she went to Las Vegas? I have this feeling she's probably going to go into labour right there in the middle of the bar.
legggate chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Yes, addictions are very hard to fight. And I too, wish they would really give us more on Booth's past. He NEVER talks about it, and I would like to see Brennan drawing him out about his troubled childhood. I would also like to see them revisit the talk Brennan had with Pops and the promise she made him. I liked this chapter very much and I can't wait for Brennan to kick his butt all the way back to D.C. Maybe she can get in a shot or two at the elder Booth while she is at it. LOL Can't wait to see what you have for us next. Thanks for sharing.
silver-wings124 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Fantastic chapter, loved all of it! Looking forward to more :D
Aching Bones chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Hi there,

We all have 'that addiction'...We all love the show! Loved this update...Felt so sorry for Booth here, but it was something he had to do...His father was never going to change, but Booth was never going to turn out like his dad...never going to be like him...After losing his mum, finding his half sister and now seeing his dad again after twenty-five years, the poor guy is feeling low! It is amazing the guilt brought on by succumbing to that old addition...that never goes away...but who could blame him? So glad that Bones is there now...I was shouting at him to just go home before she arrived...but this is even better...He needs her now, he really does...

Looking forward to more...

mendenbar chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
What prompted Brennan to go to Vegas after Booth or was there some other reason, some other prompting. It is very difficult for heavily pregnant women to fly. It can be done, but your OB/GYN is likely to object has even happened that the pressure changes from take off and landing can send you into labor.

I know they don't show Booth's struggle with his addiction on the show very much (they really don't show us much of Booth's past at all) but they do allude to it on occasion and we do see the poker chip flipping and the odd look in his eye when passing a pool hall or gambling establishement. We just want more.

(Booth is in real trouble now, Brennan looks to have fire in her eyes.)(But how did she find out and how did she know where to look for him?)
xoc13 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Wow, this chap was, wow. I know what Booth must have felt like in this chap. My dad was (is) and alcoholic. Haven't seen him in a few years. I'd like answers too, but I imagine if I ever went out to look for him (not that I'd want to) our meeting might go something like that.

you did a good job on this chap and the story. and bones needs to give booth support, but also a little slap upside the head,lol.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »