Reviews for The Woman in the River
LoVe BB 116 chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
Angst and fluff for sure. I think we all tend to forget that Booth is just as vulnerable as Brennan. Great job on this chapter.
cheysma2000 chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
That was a great update. Bones showed him the support he needed. She didn't beat his self confidence up, he did that himself. She showed him she didn't expect perfection and she would be there for him. I liked it.
Aching Bones chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
Hi there,

I really liked this chapter...Just what I expected...Love how she was there for him...Expected the guilt, the sadness and the anger from Booth...But they are alright now! Booth will be alright...Back home, surrounded by all the reasons why he is a good man, a good husband and a good father he will be fine! He should talk to Sweets though...Bones is right...Bones is always right...Loved this chapter...

Ger
legggate chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Very nice, I liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
EmmyMayyy chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Wow, amazing. I loved it. I think you portrayed it very well and very in character. Kudos to you.

Just one thing, you may want a Beta to look over your work. There were a couple grammatical errors that were a little undermining and annoying in some places. I would be happy to look over it for you before you post.
McGoddess chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Hey, thanks for the update. I really like this chapter.

The whole conversation between Booth and Brennan was very realistic! I feel so bad for Booth to have a father like that. Maybe on the planeride home there will happen soemthing it seems to be a thing on ff that there always happen soemthing dirty on planerides:D

Hope you will update again soon!
silver-wings124 chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Great Chapter, loved it, she always manages to pull him into line and say the right thing to him :) Looking forward to more :D
BoothanddBrennan chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Yaaayy I likeey ;) B&B living life together all the way!
NatesMama chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
That's my girl, Brennan. Don't let him feel sorry for himself. Honesty is always the best way to combat an addiction. Booth may be good for Brennan, but without her he's a mess. It goes both ways.
TravelingSue chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
Excellent... love it... yeah, I definitely think a reunion with "Dad" would go something like you have it... some things just always remain broken and how we deal with it defines us.
cheysma2000 chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
Good job. Seeley is going to have to fight his demons with Bones by his side. That what spouses who love each other do. I do hope Bones gets him a little bit for missing his plane, not calling her and acting like a man. :)
LoVe BB 116 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Poor Booth. Great chapter. You're right it is full of drama and angst but that's family. I wasn't expecting him to see Bones though. Nice twist. Well assuming it really is her lol.
EmmyMayyy chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Oh wow. Heavy and intense.

I hate Booth for relapsing, its GR.

Brennan knew something would happen so she went to Las Vegas? I have this feeling she's probably going to go into labour right there in the middle of the bar.
legggate chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Yes, addictions are very hard to fight. And I too, wish they would really give us more on Booth's past. He NEVER talks about it, and I would like to see Brennan drawing him out about his troubled childhood. I would also like to see them revisit the talk Brennan had with Pops and the promise she made him. I liked this chapter very much and I can't wait for Brennan to kick his butt all the way back to D.C. Maybe she can get in a shot or two at the elder Booth while she is at it. LOL Can't wait to see what you have for us next. Thanks for sharing.
silver-wings124 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Fantastic chapter, loved all of it! Looking forward to more :D
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »