Reviews for The Woman in the River
NatesMama chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
So excellent! Us devoted fangirls (and yes, I include me in that group) sometimes forget that while Booth appears damn near close to perfect, he is still a very flawed individual with very real demons, and I love the fact that you have him gambling in this situation. Gambling addiction is triggered by an emotional reaction or big life event, and the fact that Booth hasn't fallen off the wagon on the show always bothered me. You managed to show that flaw without lessening him as a person, and you did an amazing job.

And the interaction with his father was perfect. Despite the rosy outlook a lot of fan fic writers portray, I feel like Booth and his dad will end up with this kind of meeting someday. Spectacular job all around!
Evanjalin64 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
hmmm...not exactly what i was expecting, i would have thought that as soon as he felt the compulsion he would have backed away, rang bones or someone else, even Cam...but i do agree that the show needs to deal with his past (his father and his gambling) a bit more so that we understand that part of his character a bit better, what with how the ep in vegas and the 100th clearly show how deep he was in. all in all, a good chapter, even if its not what i would think booth would do in that situation...thanks! xoxo
BoothanddBrennan chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Ooh booths in trouble! Oh well still love him :) great update
RowdyRomantic chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Wow...that was intence!

Great job!
teamtucker chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
OOOhhh shes gonna kick his ass!
mendenbar chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
Ah, such memories you bring back. No matter what you may have heard, Brennan is much closer to the norm for pregnant women than you might suspect - horny as hell.

Booth's dad?
RowdyRomantic chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
I thought she may be pregnant, when Max was at their house.
TravelingSue chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
Definitely keep this going, it's a great story... I'm okay with slower updates... do waht you can... but know you have an audience for this story.

TravelingSue

Okay little plug for my first bones fan-fic. "Tears from Heaven" give it a try if you have time.
silver-wings124 chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
Great Chapter, glad Booth went to his mother's funeral, hmm wonder what he will do know he's found his dad? Looking forward to more :D
RowdyRomantic chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I think it made sence ...in a strange way that he waited for cam and the dental records.

I love how she held him...touching.
EmmyMayyy chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
Aw, it was very sweet.. I'm glad Booth convinced Jared to go to the funeral, ableit angrily.

A girl, how sweet. It was be awesome (since its never done), if she, like her mother, was named after a virtue. As Temperance is a virtue.
Aching Bones chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
Hi there,

Definitely not off at all, not one little bit! A lovely chapter...Glad that Jared went to his mother's funeral too...even though he could not stay out front for too long, he will be glad in the long run that he did...Like how he gets on with his nephew too...Not imagining for one moment that things are going to be suddenly hunky dorey between Booth and Suzie but I would like to think that they would at least keep in touch to some degree, like even a christmas card would be nice!

Love how Bones and Booth made love...How he loves her anytime but especially here when she is heavily pregnant...and love how they are going to have a girl this time...See, their little girl is already being a little lady...thinking of her mommy and not giving her too much morning sickness...

Looking forward to more and wondering where you take the situation with Booth and his father...Really hope that things start looking up for you and that the rough patches get easier...

Ger

Ger
uscrocks chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
Now that Booth found his dad, what is he going to do. I hope nothing too crazy. That would be very bad.
nertooold54 chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
You wrote the funeral very well. I feel bad for Susie, it's tough growing up and feeling that you don't measure up to your siblings. Booth is right about avoiding possible regrets.
cheysma2000 chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
There was nothing wrong with this chapter. You gave us some more information to work out(his dad being found) and you showed him cherishing his pregnant wife. It was great. You aren't giving yourself enough credit. It was a wonderful update. :)
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »