Reviews for The Capitol Games
Katrace chapter 29 . 3/7
Yeah...I'm too lazy to log in at the moment.

So, who do I feel most sorry for? Probably Faye-Anna, to be honest. :(
Katrace chapter 28 . 3/7
Why must you ask such a difficult question? :P But if I had to choose, I'd go with:

Vince

Cotton

Britney

Liotta

Brandit
Katrace chapter 27 . 3/7
Wow! That was really good! I'm guessing you're on a hiatus since it's been three years, but if you ever see this, just know that you're an amazing writer.

And for the Capitol question? I'd have to go with Minerva, because I'm also a writer.
Willow chapter 41 . 1/19
Wow! This is a really good book so far!
Indigoskyet.Lokitty chapter 54 . 12/9/2014
Hi are you going to finish the story? I really like it and it will kill me if the story isn't finished! Thanks for reading my review
Ani chapter 54 . 9/4/2014
Maybe you should try the Disney hunger games. I have a feeling that you would be amazing.
Nessa chapter 54 . 8/26/2014
Wow, amazing, please update? :D
hollowman96 chapter 54 . 5/27/2014
darn it this story wasn't even finished! i technically wasted my time reading this, like seriously if you cant finish a story,dont start it! dont waste the very little time we have! geez
Green pearl0650 chapter 54 . 5/15/2014
This is a great book :D When are you going to finish it?
GlassyRay chapter 54 . 4/18/2014
Ehehehe, I can't wait to see what Vince will do next... But I really really REALLY like the Diego-alliance'd team... So I wanna see him go back and finish the job with Laco. Hehehe. Then we can actually see how Ari fares for herself.
And... Cotton FINALLY died... She was a know OK-character for me pre-Games, but once they started, I was basically hoping she'd die every chapter. ...I feel really mean but whatever.
Annnnnnd Faye-Anne and Ferroh are so sweet... It's depressing to think that only one of them can survive.
I kinda wish Jason was still alive... (And kinda late to be saying this since he died at the start *depressed*) ...And would win. Because, he didn't have the hope of a "happy ending" like the rest of the tributes. He would either die... Like he did… or, when he returned it would be to the room of Antony Cross. Although- judging from Antony's obsession over Jason, when Jason's body was fixed he probably grabbed it and hid it in his room.
...yeah, that's what happened. Hehehehehe, I KNOW that's what happened.
I hope you update soon But we'll wait as long as it takes for you, so no rush whatsoever! We'll all still be here.
Nono chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Great one. I just love Timoleon. Can you please check my upcoming video-diaries? (In this video I'm trying to introduce them: watch?vHTME9zu6okE )
Natasha chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I like the idea, but there is no reason why the Capitol would upset all of it's citizens by killing its own kids. This would wake up people in the Capitol, and be counter productive to the whole point of the games: crushing the spirit of the districts. A far more plausible plot would have been after the uprising and revolution when they make the Capitol children have their own Hunger Games in punishment for the injustice inflicted on the districts. This actually happens at the end of the last book, but no more details are given. This would have make far more sense.
Guest chapter 54 . 2/12/2014
PLEASE FINISH PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE
Guest chapter 54 . 2/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE I JUST ABOUT DIED WHEN I REALIZED IT ENDED IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS! WHO WINS? WHO DIES NEXT!? NOOOOOO
Guest chapter 54 . 2/2/2014
OMG I DIED WHEN I REALIZED IT ENDED! I NEED MORE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! WHO WINS! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US! PLEASE UPDATE IT DONT FORGET! PLEASE I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH! UPDATE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »