Reviews for The Capitol Games
HoppsHungerfan chapter 1 . 5/1
Well, unfortunately, this is a very well written work, but it is never finished. I'm just warning you straight ahead, and have removed it from the TV Tropes recommendation page so as not to be disappointed
hollowman96 chapter 53 . 11/29/2016
You see guys. This right here is a prime example why you should always skip to the very last chapter if you stumble upon stories such as this. You don't have to read the last chapter obviously, but it should be easy to tell if the last chapter really is the LAST chapter, or if the writer just downright didn't complete the story. I have sympathy for anyone who read 54 chapters of this story only to find out it was incomplete. I personally made it to about chapter 20, was thoroughly enjoying it too but idk, i just got that gut feeling that something wasn't right. I skipped to the very last chapter and bam, the story wasn't even completed and the author has been gone for years at that point so it was HIGHLY unlikely she'd be returning. Not saying that she's gone for good although at this point it will be safe to say that she is, and obviously there's still many fans here hoping for an update to this very day. it seems like this really is the end as painful as it is to say that. Most of the Syot's were never completed here and this is just another unfinished story joining the plethora of other great but unfinished works. Such a shame...
Lady Aarya chapter 23 . 10/8/2016
really hope he doesn't win.
TLau18 chapter 54 . 10/6/2016
NOOOOOOO!
ALL MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE DEAD!
You are so close to the end mate, finish the game and make us proud!
*sees last update*
Fuck!
Hate it when a fanfic that has the potential for an ending to just suddenly be abandoned. God damn it!
Rocky chapter 54 . 9/22/2016
I love this story. But it's been over 4 years since you promised to end this in June. I appreciate how much time you've spent on the story, but it's not fair of you to disappoint all of your fans, so patiently waiting for the next chapter. You will probably never read this, but I'm just writing this just in case. I've been waiting since I was in 5th grade, and now I'm in 7th grade, and there still has been no update. I don't want to sound ungrateful but I want another chapter so badly, and doubtless there are many others who do as well. Please don't give up on the story. We will always be here to support you.
theotherpianist chapter 54 . 9/18/2016
I don't know how, or why, or what lead me to this story, but oh my gosh. This is the kind of quality all of us aspire to as FanFiction writers. A great concept for the plot and a great cast of characters. Holy. Crap. The ability you have to keep them all separate and unique speaks volumes. Everything about this is the gold standard and it makes me sad to see the dust collecting. I wish that you would come back and finish this epic.
goldenalola chapter 30 . 9/4/2016
You probably won't see this but...
Hello Vivid! Are you gonna finish the story? I've checked the comments/reviews and they all say you haven't finished the story! And like it's been 4 years since you last updated *cries* That's very sad (for me, at least haha) :((( I just started reading it like a couple of weeks ago, and it's easily one of my favorite fanfics ever! You write so good that I sometimes wish that I was holding a real book instead of my phone :D This story is the reason why I'm always still up at 3 am :))) So yeah, if you see this, please update or at least reply! It would mean a lot!
Thanks Vivid!
The Mythic Scribe chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Already excited. I love these stories!
Guest chapter 54 . 6/9/2016
was that the end?
QuirkyQuestGuest chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
Wow...Cotton is not what I expected. I happen to like that she volunteered for her sister. She pulled a Katniss on us! You did a great job writing this chapter, and not making the reaping like how it was in the original Hunger Games. Cheers!
QuirkyQuestGuest
QuirkyQuestGuest chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
Aww, lots of love for Britney. She strikes me as a Capitol girl. At first she seemed bratty, and I was tempted to skip her chapter. But I didn't, and she grew on me. Vivid, you pulled off this character in such a likable way! I adore my little sisters and this made me think of them. Love you Charlotte and Maisie!
QuirkyQuestGuest chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
You go, Ari! So far she's my favorite. And really, I'm angry at myself for already choosing favorites. I promised myself I wouldn't choose my favorites until all the Reapings are done. You're just so talented, Vivid!
Anonymous chapter 42 . 4/14/2016
Really good job on this chapter!
Heritik chapter 54 . 2/25/2016
NOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE US, VIVID! This story's too good. Too. Good. To. Leave. Like. This. Come back? I need to see what happens! There's so much going on, argh.
(on a side note, funny how this is longer than THG books and it's not even complete...)
Rochelle chapter 54 . 1/16/2016
Please don't stop, you are a great writer! I'm really sad that you've stopped since I really want to know how this ends! I loved the story and all the characters except maybe for Julian, he seems really arrogant and so...unconcerned. Anyway, don't stop, everyone(including me) wants to keep reading!
1,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »