Reviews for Eternal Soul
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Hurry up please please please please please
Yumi Edogawa chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
This is a great crossover! Please update soon!
Winry-Rockbell-Potter chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Hurry up please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
THIS AIN'T GONNA BE THE END (right?)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
AMAZING!
I'll tell you what, if you update soon I'll give you the biggest review ever D
No, kidding, they don't matter. Just update for the fans? 3
Shinzochi chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
been loving this story and i am looking forward to the next chapter
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
thank you for the goodbye to robin williams, it means a lot to all of us
ElizabethBathog chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Just one word... AWESOME! :D Please update soon! Love this! :D
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
I just had the strangest vision of Ed bitch slapping Ozai with his metal arm {that would definately leave a mark :) }
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
God I love this story:) I like how U also showed what's going on I'm Amestris bcuz not many people do so and I especially like how u brought in mustang. I just love mustang and eds fights3

Simply Symetrical,
KidsDarkWolf
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
The cliche was hilarious in my opinion. It's one of the best '...and then' lines, ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I like how this is going. Except for the very first sentence; it uses the word 'as' too many times.
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
AND LET THE COUNTING COMMENCE! Ha what are they? Legolas and Gimli? Oh god..I'm such a nerd.
9foxgrl chapter 15 . 8/17/2014