Reviews for Eternal Soul
Mitsumi Yasu chapter 17 . 5/20
Take your time, I don't mind
Mitsumi Yasu chapter 16 . 5/20
I was lost but I managed to make sense of it in the end
Mitsumi Yasu chapter 15 . 5/20
I'm so excited about this, I can't stop smiling XD
Guest chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
Please update? Please?
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 17 . 8/7/2017
I'm really enjoying this story! I love how you incorporated the logic and how things feel like there's very high stakes for both worlds and I'm anxious for both of them! Plus you've done a good job with the characters! Thank you for writing this!
Charazard1011 chapter 17 . 7/29/2017
me and my parents love Avatar the last airbender so much that we adopted two cats and named them momo and appa!xD
DreamsInOblivion chapter 17 . 6/17/2017
Glad to hear you're doing well! Honestly I do sometimes get worried about the authors of the stories I follow (I check out my alert list occasionally) so life updates are appreciated as well. That's really awesome you're working for Disney (sounds exciting :P), also obviously glad to know there may be more of this fic coming :D Good luck with the job and with (hopefully) the writing!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 6 . 6/7/2017
Okay, that scene with Hoeinheim made me cry. I'm writing this through the tears. My heart. (Though this is a good thing, I have really bad allergies that dry out my eyes and can't afford to get more eyedrops at the moment, so the tears are a major relief right now.)
Pokeevee57 chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
That's really cool! Good luck!
Plumalchemyst chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
I can wait

Dale gribble I can destroy you

Me: dale go back to Texas
Pokeevee57 chapter 16 . 4/27/2017
Sugoi! Awesome! And Ed is soooo badass, and I like it! And I am looking forward to the day Mustang gets a taste of his own medicine... when and if that'll happen anyways. Either way, this was written really well, and I've been enjoying it a lot. Wonderful job! :D