Reviews for Eternal Soul
Guess who chapter 11 . 3/9
I was very content with reading this and thought that you had updated this recently meaning you had regular up dates,but then I was crushed to find that you hadn't updated in a year.I know that you have many stories going on and probably a busy life and I'm not asking for an update tomorrow but it would be nice perhaps to get one soon?
Imagine Ed running into a spirit and trying to understand its nature, and the spirit being like "wtf is this human doing?" XD
Hey. Did you put the fic in a comatose again? I get it if you're busy, but the damn cliffhanger in the previous chapter...
Lol. I can so see them counting out loud
A wild, disoriented Mustang? Pfft that's a nice description for what just happens. I'm kinda surprised he stayed in the spirit world tho.
It's awesome! I really like the story. Such a pity I found it only now.
We all love that cliche, or we wuldn't be reading any atla stuff anyway XD
Well fuck.
pokeperson01 chapter 16 . 11/29/2016
This is an amazing story! I hope you continue with it!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2016
Aw, I wanted to see more of the battle.
Attackoneverything chapter 16 . 6/27/2016
I really hope you update soon!
Just binge read this! XD
DX
XD
DX
I really love this fanfic! Please update!
Can't wait!
morgaine98 chapter 16 . 4/9/2016
Please update! this is a really good story!
lilpopsplash chapter 16 . 3/25/2016
First off wow- Rooster Teeth is like my life at this point. I really hope that (or the Disney thing) works out. Anyway though I'm really happy you decided to pick this story back up. I remember the first time I read it all those years ago and I was so sad it wasn't finished. Now you've started again and I'm really happy. I hope you update soon!
Chaoshift chapter 16 . 3/23/2016
A little bit of logic goes a long way. Interesting take on the energy transfer.
Gwntan12 chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
The part about Ed not against killing for the greater good actually isn't true. I mean, he couldn't even kill Envy back in Gluttony's stomach!