Reviews for Eternal Soul
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 17 . 8/7
I'm really enjoying this story! I love how you incorporated the logic and how things feel like there's very high stakes for both worlds and I'm anxious for both of them! Plus you've done a good job with the characters! Thank you for writing this!
CharaZard1011 chapter 17 . 7/29
me and my parents love Avatar the last airbender so much that we adopted two cats and named them momo and appa!xD
DreamsInOblivion chapter 17 . 6/17
Glad to hear you're doing well! Honestly I do sometimes get worried about the authors of the stories I follow (I check out my alert list occasionally) so life updates are appreciated as well. That's really awesome you're working for Disney (sounds exciting :P), also obviously glad to know there may be more of this fic coming :D Good luck with the job and with (hopefully) the writing!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 6 . 6/7
Okay, that scene with Hoeinheim made me cry. I'm writing this through the tears. My heart. (Though this is a good thing, I have really bad allergies that dry out my eyes and can't afford to get more eyedrops at the moment, so the tears are a major relief right now.)
Pokeevee57 chapter 17 . 6/2
That's really cool! Good luck!
Plumalchemyst chapter 17 . 6/2
I can wait

Dale gribble I can destroy you

Me: dale go back to Texas
Pokeevee57 chapter 16 . 4/27
Sugoi! Awesome! And Ed is soooo badass, and I like it! And I am looking forward to the day Mustang gets a taste of his own medicine... when and if that'll happen anyways. Either way, this was written really well, and I've been enjoying it a lot. Wonderful job! :D
ShadraRune chapter 16 . 4/20
Your summery lies.
I like this, it manages to mix the worlds without too many plotholes, and Ed being snarky yet serious is good.
Guess who chapter 11 . 3/9
I was very content with reading this and thought that you had updated this recently meaning you had regular up dates,but then I was crushed to find that you hadn't updated in a year.I know that you have many stories going on and probably a busy life and I'm not asking for an update tomorrow but it would be nice perhaps to get one soon?
Imagine Ed running into a spirit and trying to understand its nature, and the spirit being like "wtf is this human doing?" XD
Hey. Did you put the fic in a comatose again? I get it if you're busy, but the damn cliffhanger in the previous chapter...
Lol. I can so see them counting out loud
A wild, disoriented Mustang? Pfft that's a nice description for what just happens. I'm kinda surprised he stayed in the spirit world tho.
It's awesome! I really like the story. Such a pity I found it only now.
We all love that cliche, or we wuldn't be reading any atla stuff anyway XD