Reviews for Eternal Soul
avolowolf11CC chapter 1 . 6/7
I LIKE IT. OH YEAH. I FEEL THE FANGIRL SENSES TINGLING. :D
Mare chapter 15 . 3/16
I don't want to sound bad and be kind of a critic asshole. But I really liked more the story as it was since you started it from the very beguinnig. After you began editing the whole thing I felt how everything started to rush very very quickly, how Ed didn't genuinly knew things of the world, how he had his kind of a brake down, and how everybody was a little more on character. I kind of lost bit of my hope for this story, the last plot had tons of potential, and it felt more nice and a bit of slow but a very good slow a great building slow.

I hope you finish this story tho, it has very good response (:
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 3/12
Ooh, methinks that I just found a new mania!
happybear135 chapter 15 . 3/7
That it? It so good doe.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Hurry up please please please please please
Yumi Edogawa chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
This is a great crossover! Please update soon!
Winry-Rockbell-Potter chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Hurry up please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
THIS AIN'T GONNA BE THE END (right?)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
AMAZING!
I'll tell you what, if you update soon I'll give you the biggest review ever D
No, kidding, they don't matter. Just update for the fans? 3
Shinzochi chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
been loving this story and i am looking forward to the next chapter
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
thank you for the goodbye to robin williams, it means a lot to all of us
ElizabethBathog chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Just one word... AWESOME! :D Please update soon! Love this! :D
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
I just had the strangest vision of Ed bitch slapping Ozai with his metal arm {that would definately leave a mark :) }
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
God I love this story:) I like how U also showed what's going on I'm Amestris bcuz not many people do so and I especially like how u brought in mustang. I just love mustang and eds fights3

Simply Symetrical,