Reviews for Eternal Soul
Attackoneverything chapter 16 . 6/27
I really hope you update soon!
Just binge read this! XD
DX
XD
DX
I really love this fanfic! Please update!
Can't wait!
morgaine98 chapter 16 . 4/9
Please update! this is a really good story!
lilpopsplash chapter 16 . 3/25
First off wow- Rooster Teeth is like my life at this point. I really hope that (or the Disney thing) works out. Anyway though I'm really happy you decided to pick this story back up. I remember the first time I read it all those years ago and I was so sad it wasn't finished. Now you've started again and I'm really happy. I hope you update soon!
Chaoshift chapter 16 . 3/23
A little bit of logic goes a long way. Interesting take on the energy transfer.
gwntan12 chapter 15 . 3/23
The part about Ed not against killing for the greater good actually isn't true. I mean, he couldn't even kill Envy back in Gluttony's stomach!
Plumalchemyst chapter 16 . 3/22
I'm glad you're not dead this story is awesome
Pachimew chapter 16 . 3/22
Hey, welcome back! Congrats on your upcoming graduation!
I really like how you explained bending in this chapter, and I can't wait to see more of this fic! Keep up the good work, and good luck with your job applications!
Plumalchemyst chapter 6 . 3/22
OH GOD SOMEONE TELL THIS POOR MAN WHERE ED IS PLEASE
ElizabethBathog chapter 16 . 3/22
YAY! For update! I am happy to see that this is alive! I am just a bit confused i guess you are starting over? Well it do make more sense if Edward understands how bending work and so on! Awesome work! :D
YEAH ED! KICK COLONEL BASTARD'S ASS! Also, wonderful story. I do so appreciate the work and dedication you put into this to make us readers happy.
Mukuro234 chapter 15 . 3/2
this is awesome
ElizabethBathog chapter 15 . 2/26
Ok i guess this is dead but this is so good that i am still hoping on a update so please update! XD
surveycorps chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Where's the next chapter! *has a fit* its been over a year *cries*
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
I'm enjoying this. It's an interesting fic and quite amusing. I like how you're mixing the timelines. :) I cant wait to see what happens.
anon chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
it would work better if Edward gave a different name to the fire nation