Reviews for Crashing Down
Tewdee chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
I thought we agreed there were no long breaks! D: Please for tha' love of good ol' Uncle Mudsy, continue this!
Tewdee chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is -by far- my favorite re-telling of D-day. By fucking far. :D
TragicAtBest13 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
"No more long breaks" my ass! Its been three years! Honestly, you seriously need to update this story, I'm begging you! I love you interpretation of how Murdoc takes care of 2D an I would just love it if you continue the story! Surely you must have notice by now that people, like myself wish for this story to continue. Please!
ghost-of-a-scarecrow chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
I cannot possibly find the words to express just how much I am enjoying this story. It's very, very well written and the characters are, well, in character. I'm sure you've heard all of this before, but it really is a great story. I'm completely engrossed!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
i love these. please make more
Ashe chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
Let me tell you something.

You. Are my hero.

I've spent all day reading this story (I have no life) and it's just perfect. At first I was looking for a quick read involving this pairing, and after I read this, I could care less. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Please continue this, NOW! Or I will hunt you down and watch over you until you do!
Mugiwara Gorillaz chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I've gotta know one thing: After this fanfic, are you gonna retell the rest of the Gorillaz' origin story? You know, meeting Russel and Noodle, the Camden Brownhouse thing, and finding Kong Studios?
Mugiwara Gorillaz chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
As far as I've read, this is an excellent story! Keep up the good work!
Luvinthis chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Great story! You make all the characters look so real, even Stuart!
Frootloopasaur chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I liked how you also included 2D's point of view during his comatose state. Not many people do that. You really kept them in character and described things really well. This was a great read(:
ratchetfreak94 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
plz, plz, PLZ update this! this is a great story! its so sad!
BirdOfIllOmen chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
Ooh! I was looking for a fanfic about this moment, so much potential! And I couldn't find any, until now. Yay, this looks awesome. Poor Stu. Can't wait for more. (I tried to add this to chapter one but I don't know if it went through).
zolustalker chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
Where's the next chapter?Can you update soon?Pwease? :3
Jessica chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Omg I can't believe I read this story through for hours! (it seems...) I'm so amazed at your writings skills! Everything is so perfect an realistic as well. It's really cool how you can make a really "dark" subject written so well even with humor. I am totally hooked and am anticipating your next chapter.

Omg when will 2D wake up? Suspense is killing me here! (I'm new to the Gorillaz fandom so I'm trying to get the story of all re characters... ) I wonder when Murdoc will see paula again...

Ahaha... I am new to reviewing as well so... All I can say is continue please!
xXMs.BookXx chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
-dances happily that my computer is no longer dead-

yay, for the updated goodness.

that last line is my favorite. XD