Reviews for Safe
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Jane Austen-style is love!

Awesome story. Very smooth, I like the in-character-ness of the characters and their speech is beautiful. I always loved that way of writing/talking. And of course, I love SasuHina :D
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Very nice, I liked the formality of the setting. Jane Austen is amazing!
NotIntoIt3456 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Even though most stories that are written in that time (like Dickens and Austen) bore me, I really liked this. It was kind of refreshing. Very good job.
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I have no idea how this is movie related, I guess it's an old movie? Either way it was kinda comfudimg it took me a while to figure out how old they were and I believe it would have been better to have wrote Minato's name right his name is Namikaze Minata not Uzumaki Minata that was his wife's name Uzumaki Kushina, if you wanted to have stayed with Naruto's name being Uzumki then you should have said Kushina's name instead because Minato's last name was wrong. But in the old days women had basically no value at all they were just there to look at and make babies with. How sad. But anyways your grammar and spelling was good. I would like to know how this is movie related and I would also like to read your first entry. ]
x-Ink-is-Beauty-x chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is definitely an interesting and original storyline, though I do wish there was a bit more information about the story. Other than that I enjoyed reading it, hope you update soon :)
lissibear chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I know you said you based it after a conversation in Emma, but Sasuke honestly reminds me of Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice and Naruto of Mr. Bingley. I would say Hinata reminds me of Elizabeth Bennett, but her and Sasuke didn't have the same kind of back and forth...otherwise, I like that they didn't kiss or anything and instead they only came into contact because of the violent waters almost tossing Hinata overboard. You did an excellent job of using the water and the setting to both set the mood and tone of your piece as well as using it as a device to move along the story. Well done, I liked it. And I also love Jane Austen ;p
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh, I like it so much. Could you please make an sequel (one-shot even). Please!
imatwilightfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
liked this story a lot even though it was a simple and short one..