Reviews for Memory Hierarchy
arses21 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
So sweet, how he listens to her tech-talk. So hot! "wow. Just,wow."- encompasses so many things.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
great story!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Loved it awesome so sweet & hot
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
smoking hot! who knew Rossi and Garcia could be that steamy! great job!
hxchick chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh my God, I loved this story! I was one of a few people to suggest this pairing, and you did it really well. I liked the playful banter paired with the hot sex!

My favorite line: "That just might be the most eloquent thing you've ever said to me." Garcia changed her tone to speak more playfully, "I mean, until you perved it up at the end."
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
pretty sexy
1733219 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love how you integrated the physical and emotional in this story! Excellent job, my new fanfic friend!

Loved this line: ...Literally speaking, I was sent a different instruction and as you just explained, I'm easily distracted. I can no longer proceed with my initial task."

Tonnie
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awesome story! This pairing is more and more growing on me, and you're wonderful story definitely added to that!
dustytiger chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
awesome stuff, i'm sure that this was a real challange for you to write cause it's so outside of what you normally write, but you can't even tell while you are reading, one could swear that you have written somewhere a whole long fic where they got together and now are comfortable with each other, great stuff...

querry, does that show exist somewhere for reals?
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
(hetero)Old people sex hotter than anticipated.

I think you did quite well. Rossi as a total sap is a welcome change. And Penelope? What a sexy techie goddess.