Reviews for Cliché
Code chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wahahahaha! Yes! I was secretly hoping that Robin would turtle her... You know, like you turtle a backpack. Exsanguination, evisceration, all those lovely, lovely e-words, ya know? I love Robin's sense of humor. I figure her and Law would get along quite swimmingly.

Yeah. If someone wants to fantasize about their self-insert obsession, fine, but it almost causes physical pain when they inflict it on the rest of the fandom.
Noip13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
:) I was rooting for disembowlment after Sue said her first word. This was wonderful.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Serves her right! The sues MUST DIE!

The fifth? Aw, there are alot of Self Inserts in One Piece...

Poor strawhats. Guess it's Franky's turn next time.

Sparkly Blue! HAHAHA! Bet Franky wishes he could do that!
toolazy2login chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
HAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS AMAZZINGGG :DDDD
KeytoMyCity chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
:D :D :D :D

This story is bloody awesome! I think that Mary-Sue was reading too much Twilight (ew) for her insides to become sparkly. That is a very scary thought...

Anyways really good story it made me laugh!
PunishmentFactor chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Chapter 2? Please! That was just way too good to be left alone for a one shot. I would dearly love to see at least one more Mary Sue 'executed.'
IResurrectedThisRock chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
*Still Laughing* Th-Thank You! *Happy Sigh* Man, best story so far, Mary Sues suck *censoring*
Rexan chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Sparkling innards. Must've looked like a beautiful fountain with pure blue 'water.' 8D Poor Zoro, though. Sanji will never let him live THIS one down! xD
School Escapee chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
LMFAO! That was hilarious! Robin was as grim as ever. While all of them seemed really sick of it, I am shocked that Sanji was too. Great Story
Phalanx chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Heh, Cute parody, I especially like how everyone is in character and absolutely nonchalant about the Sue-appearances.
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I DEMAND more Sue-torture! XD It went well with my cereal! I love Sue torture, & you have done it in one best fashions yet!
Demon Guard666 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
-rolling around laughing- Right, I like it. Though now I feel like an idiot for my OC's, I hope they're not like this. Its things like this that remind me of how warped my mind is. Good job though!
Artzangel chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh lord THANK YOU! For crying out loud it's getting annoying with these damn sue's!

Damn f'in brilliant
Smile 8D chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Genius.

As Usual.

XD

.AJS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Best. Mary sue parody. Ever. Because the crew isn't even reacting at all... They seemed enjoy taking care of those, just the same as they take care of sea kings or smth.