Reviews for Demigods go to Highschool
bearkitty1 chapter 13 . 1m ago
Hello! So, um, bearkitty1 here! I have a few things I would like to say to you about your story. (SHOCKER!) :)

Anyway, first of all, I would like to compliment you on getting as many followers and favorites as you have. That's quite an acoomplishment. Also, I really like your story idea- it's something I never would have thought of. And finally, your story has very few grammatical errors. So, congrats! Yay!

Of course, this reveiw comes with a "but". Though I really liked the beginning of your story, as I dug in a bit more, it became really cliche'. Not the overall plot, just a bunch of things that the characters say. "I would never take advantage of you like that." "You mean so much to me." "I would never hurt you like that." "I trust you more than anyone." "I love you." Yeah, these things are great, and maybe a bit important, but your characters say this every other paragraph, and they've only known each other for about two days. Overall, it makes the characters seem a bit OOC.

I'm not saying this to offend anyone, or be a hater, or anything like that. But please, at least try to think about what I said. Maybe, sometime, it could prove helpful for one of your future stories. :)
blu-Ray chapter 26 . 4/20
This story was awesome thank you for taking the time to write it
Amazing please write more
NarutoPercyJacksonAllTimeFan chapter 2 . 4/8
Stop bragging Annabeth, I wake up at 5:40 or so,a mad I'm only in middle school, not high school... I've been waking up around that early since 1st grade...
Sorry, I like to talk to book/fanfic/anime/manga/tv show/movie characters a lot... Btw, nice story XD
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 14 . 3/22
You're a guy?
Okay, then.

Good story. That flame was uncalled for, however, as opposed to using a story the reviewer so obviously does nkt like to vent you should have confronted them through a private message or other more personal means.

I love the story anyway
-Ka li gauna za.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/22
Love the story so far, very realistic. Normal? They could Hedy be normal when they were raised as average children!

-Ka li gauna za vo,
Talia-Elizabeth.
nb4life chapter 26 . 3/19
OK im litrl crying JK mb just a tear ! but this is sooo cute. But also sad ! the series could've been that percy and annabeth live a serpeate life from what they alrady had then you coul've stoppd it thn this wouldv' ben somebody dying ! Im soooo sad him dying ! Im sad now :( but overall i thought this is a wonderful story goood luck ont the next ones ;D
nb4life chapter 21 . 3/19
well It's ever so sweet how thy are back together but at the same time it's wierd how she intruded percy's cabin ? emotion Weirded out O.o
nb4life chapter 19 . 3/19
virginity.
nb4life chapter 17 . 3/19
OMG wow a lot o snuggeling o Plz percy com back to anni !
nb4life chapter 15 . 3/19
well I personnally think that this is ... AWESOME well amazing to corrcct myself i wish i could been inthe story it would've ben fun .Good luck with your new chapters
nb4life chapter 14 . 3/19
Wow O.O I simply canot be-leave that you got your flame it's like stupid you made an amazing series and i really love LoVe . good luck on da cruise
nb4life chapter 12 . 3/19
OOOOOOH Luke i a batard why would he do that to annabeth
nb4life chapter 11 . 3/19
*0* omfgs why ?
nb4life chapter 10 . 3/19
If i was in percy's place i would've been sooo shocked it would be freakin weird
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »