Reviews for Demigods go to Highschool
I've read ALOT of stories on here, I have to say this ones my favorite. It provided romance- but not perverted, comedy- but not corny (most of the time) and for that thank you. And I just finished reading this story and I started it last night and I put it on chapter 1 so that I could add a bookmark to my phone. So thank you again xoxo danyeldenee
I know that movie is a pile of crap and great chapter
Wo chapter 11 . 3/18
Annabeth loves crying doesn't she
I have a Dog soo chapter 26 . 3/16
Girls cry at the end of The Notebook. This, this is when boys cry. This was a truly amazing story and I consider myself lucky to have experienced this. I love the PJO books and while this was not cannon I still feel extremely attached to this version of the characters and the story. This was very well written and props to you. Great job and if you ever feel discouraged just read through all if these and think to yourself "I wrote this, so I know that I can at least achieve this level of awesomeness." Once again, this was very well written and I honestly believe that you should consider trying to make a novel. Great job and have a good day.
hplemonpersona chapter 20 . 2/16
Honestly, I think they gave Voldemort too much credit by letting him die like a terrible monster rather than like a normal human like in the books. His primary weapon was fear and he inspired terror by making him seem larger than life to the populus. Killing him like he's a supernatural creature just reinforces the image he created for himself.
hplemonpersona chapter 19 . 2/16
DSUTDNYJCTHXGNFCHGXGHFCJTYSHGCJYTSHGCHVMXNRCGJXTCJGXHGVBJFXHK G HK THDYJ
hplemonpersona chapter 4 . 2/16
I'M HYPERVENTILATING BECAUSE I CAN'T LAUGH
OMG .hilarious
Anonymous chapter 19 . 1/18
This is awesome
I liked it it was funny
I like it. That's the Persassy I know.
i love this chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
MORE MORE how are you so creative
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Nice story, bro!
OMG chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
THIS CHAPTER IS MY FAVE BY FAR I LOVE HOW THE GODS INTERVINE AND IT TRULY SHOWS HOW MUCH PERCY LOVES ANNABETH
OMG chapter 11 . 11/9/2016