Reviews for Demigods go to Highschool
BacillusBasilisk chapter 15 . 11/25
You made a mistake in Chapter 15, you mentioned Thalia along with Nico and Bianca when you talked about Percy meeting them at the Solstice...
BacillusBasilisk chapter 12 . 11/25
A word of advice, when switching POV don't describe the same scene one after the other, it gets a bit boring... use POVs to develop the story not as camera angles (though you could use them like that if they are not simply used one after the other...sort of like what Rick Riordan does...)
Nobody chapter 10 . 11/25
Very fluffy...LOL...
Nerine Croft chapter 21 . 10/26
Nerine Croft chapter 15 . 10/26
Nerine Croft chapter 11 . 10/26
Are you a mindreader? I also have thought about suicide except i've never been in a relationship.
fv chapter 2 . 10/21
LOL I see what you did with the inside joke from book 3. You have made people proud.
Do u say October 6 cause I ordered it and its comin Monday wait r u talking about the sword of summer
Popbrownie chapter 20 . 10/16
I love your Stories even though some of it is really OOC. I love the way you write though.
Maybe you could write a just Thalico story?
I love those. Can you consider it?
Thanks, a very pleased fan
Popbrownie chapter 11 . 10/15
The story is good but aren't the characters a little OOC?
Greekmytholgy chapter 10 . 10/9
I agree to them remaking the movie
Dear dragoNik,
I loved you story. I just finished it and want to read it again. I just think that maybe That the characters shouldn't cry so much. It doesn't really fit in their character. Other than that, I thought your story was amazing.
AblackDeadpool chapter 12 . 9/5
It's good just a bit fast
Oh god. I loved the ending. Even as I review now, I'm melting into a puddle of tears. Gorgeous
Hannah Warren chapter 10 . 7/25
Finally! Some-one who agrees with my views on the Percy Jackson movie! I totally agree that they should do a remake, with them the right ages, looking like they're meant to, word for word, action for action thought for thought. A 20 hour special! :)
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »