Reviews for Demigods go to Highschool
This was one of the best story's I have read I teard up in the end and I never tear up
Jackdon chapter 26 . 12/30/2017
Cool story bro
thesweetscentofbooks chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
thesweetscentofbooks chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
Oh poor Annabeth! That part where she said you weren't kidding when you said he was cute! I wasn't able to read that.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/24/2017
Pretty good
I don't usually like romance but I read all of this
The last chapter was brilliant
GREKOMAN DEMIGOD chapter 24 . 8/21/2017
Awesome! U should'be goin' more on that FB part. Maybe an entire short one to it? Anyways u r one GREAT writer. I wouldn't b surprised some day if I read a story book with u as the writer. ATB and keep writing n posting so I can read!
GREKOMAN DEMIGOD
majemaikai chapter 11 . 8/9/2017
Holy shizzle these guys came to terms with their feelings pretty damn fast.

Or, shall I say, DAM *screeches with laughter*
majemaikai chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
PERCY, YA GOT THIS!

C'mon, bust out your power move brobro.

"Hi, I'm Percy Jackson."
majemaikai chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
Perc? PeRC? PERC? PERK? PEERKKKK?!

I'm so proud of you
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2017
LUKE HAS BLONDE HAIR, but I still love the story line ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
OMG YASSS
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
I've read ALOT of stories on here, I have to say this ones my favorite. It provided romance- but not perverted, comedy- but not corny (most of the time) and for that thank you. And I just finished reading this story and I started it last night and I put it on chapter 1 so that I could add a bookmark to my phone. So thank you again xoxo danyeldenee
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2017
I know that movie is a pile of crap and great chapter
Wo chapter 11 . 3/18/2017
Annabeth loves crying doesn't she
I have a Dog soo chapter 26 . 3/16/2017
Girls cry at the end of The Notebook. This, this is when boys cry. This was a truly amazing story and I consider myself lucky to have experienced this. I love the PJO books and while this was not cannon I still feel extremely attached to this version of the characters and the story. This was very well written and props to you. Great job and if you ever feel discouraged just read through all if these and think to yourself "I wrote this, so I know that I can at least achieve this level of awesomeness." Once again, this was very well written and I honestly believe that you should consider trying to make a novel. Great job and have a good day.
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »