Reviews for Ashes
Garling chapter 3 . 7/5
Please, pretty please continue this! I'm dying to read what happens next!
yo you oughta finish this, you're a brilliant horror writer mate.
rosekimber chapter 3 . 1/23
I am going to leave a positive review your way and place this on my alerts, because you never know, this might start back up again. Right? I sure hope so!
Apparated chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
First of all liked the bit of Sylvia Plath poetry in the beginning...
never hurts to include a bit of poetry (although admittedly i tended to skip over the poetry you included at the start of every chapter in Eden-mostly because the story was so captivating that I was impatient to read the whole thing)
But I like the sound of this ginny voldemort pair too, I can see Eden-ish potential in a young innocent but fiery Ginny and an evil but still human dark lord. the chemistry isn't immediately visibile or as logical as with hermione/lcuius, still i think it can be done and if anyone can pull it off its you.
I enjoy the slow psychological burn you use to put two unlikely characters together, I think that was the greatest appeal of Eden.
xX
theangelgirl22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I really like your story. Your portrayal of Ginny, Voldemort and Snape is pretty good and I am anticipating your next chapter. And yes this is a hint of: "please update soon"
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Hi obsessmuch,
I do not know why I haven't read this before (because I'm a huge fan of you, not ginny/voldemort) but imma going to start...Hopefully you update it one day :)
Loves,
from me
Astoria14 chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
This is so fascinating!I love this story!Please,continue.
cheshirecatalina chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
i really enjoyed the story as well. both the premise and how you wrote the characters :)
A regrettable decision chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
I love your writing. It's almost...poetic.
I wish I could write as well as you. My Harry Potter fic pales in comparison to all of yours.
S.V. II chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Oh wow. These three chapters left me breathless. Your writing is impeccable. Seriously, the sheer brilliance and perfection in the writing left me wanting so much more. You talented little birdie! Why haven't you finished this? Please tell me you plan on updating, cuz I've never read a tom/gin fiction filled with such raw beauty. There is so much story left to be told. Please do tell it. Your readers will love you for it!
lightleviosa chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
This's fascinating. I hope you'll continue it soon.
Annette chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Ahhh I love this! I've always been intrigued by stories from Ginny's POV about Tom Riddle in her later years, and wow..this is so brilliant! I love your writing style and you really know how to suck someone into your stories. I really hope you decide to continue this at some point!
Re-reader chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Still waiting for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Any more chapters? I like the story!