Reviews for Ashes
A regrettable decision chapter 3 . 4/11
I love your writing. It's almost...poetic.
I wish I could write as well as you. My Harry Potter fic pales in comparison to all of yours.
Sheri Vegas chapter 3 . 2/28
Oh wow. These three chapters left me breathless. Your writing is impeccable. Seriously, the sheer brilliance and perfection in the writing left me wanting so much more. You talented little birdie! Why haven't you finished this? Please tell me you plan on updating, cuz I've never read a tom/gin fiction filled with such raw beauty. There is so much story left to be told. Please do tell it. Your readers will love you for it!
lightleviosa chapter 3 . 1/20
This's fascinating. I hope you'll continue it soon.
Annette chapter 3 . 1/16
Please continue
Ahhh I love this! I've always been intrigued by stories from Ginny's POV about Tom Riddle in her later years, and wow..this is so brilliant! I love your writing style and you really know how to suck someone into your stories. I really hope you decide to continue this at some point!
Re-reader chapter 1 . 1/4
Still waiting for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Any more chapters? I like the story!
dachy chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I'm never giving up on this story. Never. It's too good to forget.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
This story is too damn awesome to abandon! Please take this up again.
infinity gauntlet chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
If you ever write more I will jump for joy.
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
This is so good it hurts. I love the new take you have here - that Voldemort isn't utterly evil/sadistic, I mean, he is, but he's also a person. And he is curious, and manipulative, and easily bored. It makes him a lot more likable, even though you make it very clear he's still cruel.
Thanks for writing this! (and if you ever feel inspiration to write more, I will be a very happy little birdy)
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Good grief. More, please.
IndestructibleVader chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Loving it absolutely to pieces so far. Update whenever you can and I will love you forever.
Maura16 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Oh my god. Fantastically written, so emotive! It could end there, I suppose, but I really hope you'll update again- I'm loving the plot and the scenario.
Magic Collides chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I love it. You write Ginny perfectly, as you do Voldemort. I can't wait to see where this goes.