Reviews for Ashes
dachy chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I'm never giving up on this story. Never. It's too good to forget.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
This story is too damn awesome to abandon! Please take this up again.
infinity gauntlet chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
If you ever write more I will jump for joy.
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
This is so good it hurts. I love the new take you have here - that Voldemort isn't utterly evil/sadistic, I mean, he is, but he's also a person. And he is curious, and manipulative, and easily bored. It makes him a lot more likable, even though you make it very clear he's still cruel.
Thanks for writing this! (and if you ever feel inspiration to write more, I will be a very happy little birdy)
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Good grief. More, please.
IndestructibleVader chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Loving it absolutely to pieces so far. Update whenever you can and I will love you forever.
Maura16 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Oh my god. Fantastically written, so emotive! It could end there, I suppose, but I really hope you'll update again- I'm loving the plot and the scenario.
Magic Collides chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I love it. You write Ginny perfectly, as you do Voldemort. I can't wait to see where this goes.
HolyMacMoley chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Jaw dropping and gorgeous. I do love how you write, it's enchanting to say the very least. I hope you write more.
nineties chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
You must update, mon ami!

The mere comment and point of Voldermort concerning the two infamous concepts of pleasure and pain are very convenient and are more likely shuffled to a fact, mademoiselle! I am enjoying myself in the pleasure of Snape torn between Ginevra and Lily, both have red hair, and yet the personalities are clashing! This story is sublime, mon ami, sublime!

And Tom - let me just add in my tiniest of hopes and fantasies - he's in the state of feeling unbearably possessive with Ginevra, I tell you, perhaps in the future, yes, yes. But first, you must update, dame!

Thank you, and I shall be waiting for your update, mon ami.
RumbleRoar811 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Could you pretty pretty please finish this? it is really good, you write so well. :)
avid reader chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
omg- this is incredible. please update!
The One chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Can't explain in words how incredible this is.. KEEP ON WRITING! YOUR FANS NEED YOU!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Fascinating relationships developing between Ginny and Snape and Voldy. I'd love to see Voldemort humbled ... oh, from what a great height he could fall ... but I also wonder what happens to Ginny if she succumbs to the temptation of what Tom Riddle can promise in his moments of beauty.
ilovevoldemorttruly chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Please, please, please update this soon. This is a really good fanfiction. I can see this being as good as Eden.
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »