Reviews for Ashes
Lily Clarity chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Amazing start
stones taught me to fly chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Is there anything I can do to get you to continue this? *puppy dog eyes*
A. Gryff chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This. Seems. Amazing! It's been over a year since your last update. Does that mean you've abandoned this story? Please say it ain't so! This has such extreme promise!
Desperado chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Would it be drastic to say if you don't continue this I'm going to off myself? Yeah I thought so too. So let's just say I'm going to die a little inside if you don't continue this. It's just glorious.
Helena chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
i really like that story

it would be cool if you continue
Needy Fan chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I would pretty much do anything for an update!
83annak chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
What do I have to do or say that would make you continue the story?

Please, the plot is so intriguing, please, please, pleaaaaase continue!
Desperate fan chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
PLEASE UPDATE, I NEED UPDATES OF THIS SOOOOOO BAD! ITS GENIUS!
EmelineB chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Hi !

Ce n'est que le commencement mais je sais déjà que la suite sera géniale !

Je suis Fan de ton écriture depuis "Eden" qui m'a complètement retournée !

Je me demande toujours comment les auteurs trouvent leurs idées...

J'adore la façon dont tu as de nous présenter les sentiments de tes personnages ainsi que leurs actions.

Thank you so much for all your stories ! It is people like you who make me stay awakened at night!

Bonne continuation !
Queen Nightingale chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Wow. PLEASE start another multi-chaptered story again, Eden was brilliant but I have a feeling that Ginny in this story will be epic beyond all belief.

I just want to say that you writing was the reason why I first seriously began to enjoy dark Harry Potter fanfictions. You have a brilliant way of writing dialogue - it's definitely your best feature as a writer - where you draw the reader in. It seems entirely effortless and natural, as if the situation is unfolding around you.

I'm not so sure where you're going with this story - whether Ginny will turn out dark, or a victim, or a secret half Slytherin or whatnot - but I'm excited to see what will happen. I think the difficulty will be in drawing the reader towards Voldemort. It would be interesting if you could somehow manage to cause her to understand him, not only as a beautiful teenage boy (as those are easy to fall in love with) but as a disgusting monster. Beauty and the Beast, almost.

Your strengths lie in your dialogue, as I have mentioned before, and I am always impressed in the way that the character of the individuals comes out so much through their discussions.

I'm SO excited for your new fic, please keep up the great work!

xoxo

q.n.
FeatheryWolf chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Well don't leave me hanging. This seems just too good.
Candrea chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Please update. Its been too long
Valan chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
You have my interest and then some
Anna Marie Raven chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Ooh, compelling... I dislike the length of time since the last update. Also, Voldemort super creepy. And, I can't help but wonder at the fates of the remaining resistance/Order members... Will they survive? Will Ginny?

Will you update?
Dirty.Things chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
You're such a talented writer! I hope you can find the time and motivation to keep working on this story.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »