Reviews for Ashes
Cylo chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
interesting enough.. I'll look forward for more updates! :)
fiona chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Please continue, and please make it v. ! I think it most certainly has potential, and I love your writing style (recently stumbled upon "Eden" and couldn't stop reading it- literally stayed up til 5am to finish it!)

Thanks,

Fiona x
padmeani8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Please continue this into a chaptered fic, it has great potential and your writing style is very defined.
torturetheartist chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i absolutely think you must MUST continue this story. the way you write voldemort is unbelieveable, i just love it. plus, i would love to see where this goes. i can just hope for some mind fucking, absolute horrible action that i love in your writing. the only thing i'd want would be the "hot" tom riddle messing with ginnys mind rather that..well, you know, voldemort. i always love to imagine the things you write in my head, haha. but in the end, its up to you. i'm must thankful i got to read this awesome piece of yet another one of your writings and i can only hope that you'll be nice enough to grant us other awesome fictions

xoxo
ffaddict chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
please continue! great story
BabyDoll916 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh Ehm Gee. you HAVE to continue! I like it. It's really intriguing and mysterious.

And plus, I've been waiting hella long for you to post another story up. So PLEASE! do it :)
anonymousarfan chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I think this is full of possibilities and you should continue it

Hope you decide so!
Shortscribbling chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is a really interesting chapter, I think it would be great if you continued it (not that i'm looking for another Eden or anything...) You have a real talent in writing :)
Tara1189 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I do believe I begged you in one of my previous reviews for you to grace us with a Riddle/Ginny story - lucky me! I do think there is definite potential for this to continue. As a oneshot, it seems rather sparse, though the matter-of-fact way you almost clinically described the body count makes it almost *more* chilling, rather than less.

If you do continue this, I would be expecting - and wanting - to hear more of Ginny's mental state due to the shared history she has with Tom. This would also form a fascinating contrast to Eden. In Eden, you showed the slow and gradual development of a psychological bond between captor and captive - in Ashes, that bond would already be *there*, and how the characters would act and respond to this would be the driving force of the narrative tension. There is so much to explore with the effects that Tom would have had on Ginny, and if anyone can portray this convincingly, it's you.
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I liked it a lot! Please continue it! :)
Olivia-Mary chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Continue for sure!
AngelONight chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
oh man, this has so much potential. i was in love/obsessed with Eden so i'm sure i'd be the same way with this. if you want to, you should totally continue! you'd have loads of fans regardless! :)
Marble Meadow chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Personally I'd like to see what will happen next. I've always loved your stories. Although I'd be a little sad if Ginny was tortured the same way as Hermione in your other story. Intriguing start over all.
telperien chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
What you written so far is very dark and interesting.

I can't really see a Ginny Voldemort pairing (was hoping for Severus and Ginny) but it's possibly you could make it work.

It will be very very dark though.
vluz chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I‘d love to read more about this story. Please continue.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »