Reviews for Cosmosphere
Mekare002aol.com chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
I'm so happy you've written another Highlander/ Methos and Kronos story. Highlander was my first fandom and I go back to it every once in a while and your stories are always classics!

I loved this one too, the "steampunk" angle was very clever especially with Kronos always being the science guy. Methos seemed a little wishy washy in this episode but I'm chalking it up to the time they were in. Also, I'm not sure if you did it on purpose but even the dialogue and the way the whole story was written seemed right out of the 1800s - very cool! Too bad the boys didn't get to use the cosmosphere but then we might have missed all of their more recent adventures, which I am going off to read now. Thanks for all the great stories, please continue to write them!
hoellenwauwau chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Wow, this story was highly amusing and very well written. The humour was great and I loved the characterization of Kronos and Methos - Methos really seemed like a coward, but he is a survivor after all. You absolutely have a way with words, everything felt real and I can easily picture even the cosmosphere thanks to your detailed descriptions. The dialogue between Kronos and Methos had me laughing all the way through.

In other words: I absolutely loved it and it's a shame you haven't got any other reviews yet!

Thanks for posting! :)