Reviews for If Wishes Were Horses
cutiebrypie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I liked the start of this.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Loved this story! Really interesting how you twisted things up the way you did. I really enjoyed reading it.
Also, I love the way you make all the characters sound so authentic! And the Buffy / Spike bits were completely yummy! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
very good story
Lakitalover chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Simply put, this was good enough to read twice. :)
Patient131071 chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
OK, first of all, this is really brilliant; I never really liked the Buffy wishverse, but with Spike, you've made it simply excellent. However, I can't help but think that at the end of chapter nine, if the sex with Buffy was really that good, he would have turned her, regardless of how Dru felt about it, as opposed to leaving her or keeping her alive.

Sorry, I feel like I'm being picky, it just seems a little out of character, probably made more obvious since you've captured him so well.
ncisduckie chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
I loved this story! :D IT was very enjoyable to read!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Oh wonderful. Absolutely loved this.
sagoscomoli chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
What a nice AU story! You certainly have a strong feel for the characters and a clear understanding of how to establish a compelling story arc. Good job! Hope to see more stories from you.
spike'smate chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
who is larry, martin and nancy?
Stina Whatever chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
love it. is this the last chapter?
rebelxxwaltz chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Hahaha, nice. I'm not sure if I reviewed chapter 9, but that was a good one too. Is the story complete now, or is there more left to go?

Seems you still have some material left to work with... after all, if Cordelia never made her wish, wouldn't Anyanka still have her powers? Very interesting, even if she does use them on Jonathan! ;)
applemysteries chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
This was great! And, Anya didn't even have to have her pendant destroyed either. :D Love that Spike called the paramedics for Buffy, so sweet. :)
applemysteries chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Spike can't just leave Buffy there!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
Hahaha, oh yay! You added Ethan to the story! I knew it was him as soon as you mentioned that hideous black and silver shirt. I really kind of enjoy Ethan in fics- he has such a strong 'love to hate him' presence, and interactions between him and Giles can actually be pretty hilarious.

This story is still coming along nicely. The makeshift hospital setting you've depicted is very creative, and you can definitely see why the hospitals wouldn't exactly be operational or safe in the Wishverse... just more well thought out detail that gives the fic extra depth.

What else can I say? I'm enjoying it a lot. And way to leave us hanging off the cliff with that chapter ending- surely he doesn't kill him off? Something interesting must happen! I hope you update it soon, because I really want to know what happens next!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Oooh, I like it!

What you have here is a really enjoyable AU and an adventure story that is just plain fun to read. And I'll admit, the Wishverse Buffy/Spike thing is working for me, too.

One thing I must commend you for is your excellent grasp of dialogue. I'm jealous! The characters' words are so lively and realistic, I can really hear them speaking inside my head. Hmm, even if that last sentence made me sound just a bit Drusilla, I think you understand what I mean. :P

I've been greatly entertained by this, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got cooked up for the next chapter. Hope you update it soon!