Reviews for If Wishes Were Horses
applemysteries chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
I always forget just how much I hate The Wish universe Buffy, but no worries you captured her personality very well, and I hate her just as much as in the show. :)

Now, when you have Drusilla talking about the key could that be possible code for Dawn, or are you going to have Angel be the cure? Well, either way I'm sure you'll do an amazing job, can't wait for an update!
descentofthedoppelganger chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
This story is good.

I cant wait for an update.

I hope Dru is right about Spike 'going to the nasty girl'

which I'm going to guess is Buffy (:
applemysteries chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Spike let Angel go! Yes! That's good because now Angel can help them and Cordelia will know all about him. :) Great Job especially with Oz. Loved the Part with Dru by the way when she says "don't go with the girl" and Spike's all confused. I always forget that Drusilla saw Spike and Buffy happen before it happened. :) Great Job once again!
applemysteries chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
AH! I love this so much! I hope Spike's frees Angel, and then still gets Buffy! (if your headed that way which I can't be sure) you doing a great job, keep it up!
applemysteries chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Willow and Xander died... :/ That kinda sucks, Oz was written super well though. Glad Cordy didn't die. :) Spike thinking about how he should be more respectful, we all know that's not gonna happen. Can't wiat for him to go see Angel, he'll really get a kick outta that. :D Great job, keeo it up!
TheRedPoet chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Better still. Your added depth to the master's character is nice and I feel, needed. There really wasn't enough on the guy, who I feel could've been a lot cooler if more about him had been known.

I really cannot see how you could kill of Vampy Willow, though. Come on, there's no cuter character ever! :(

Still, I will most definetely read on.
applemysteries chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love Vamp Willow you write her really well. loved Spike and the Master arguing, you always forget there related. :D
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Gotta say, half way through, my fingers were itching to do some flaming.

Then you started writing stuff of your own and nailed the characters spectacularly.

Good job, I'm hoping for more.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2