Reviews for Triwizard Tournament: Take Two
Alexander XVIII chapter 13 . 3/17
Turning Japanese is about slowly changing until you realize you've completely changed from what you were when you were younger. It's about angst and life. Not masturbation, like you insinuate.
Add more chapters
Pretty great! So when do the champions take down Voldemort
Inugami-Wolf chapter 16 . 2/27
I know you do not update this story anymore, but I added my favorite ones, it's one of the most funny stories that I hope I can see if you ever take up stories, Continue, good luck.
I was with you up until ch4, the edition of Bleach elements turned me off. When I read HP FF I'm immersed in the HP universe. To quote my black friend "Don't come at me with that weeb shit"
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 2/12
Harry/Fleur
KitKat816 chapter 16 . 2/2
NOOO! It can't end now! :P
Can't WAIT to read the next chapter, this is one of the best HP fanfics I've EVER READ!
Good luck with your stories Moon, you're great at this,
KitKat xx
Deo Gryffin chapter 3 . 1/19
Paperwork? That's new. Is it a Naruto reference.
joe.elliott135 chapter 16 . 1/9
When should the next one be?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
That's a really amazing story!' Could you continue it please? And I love the pairings! Well done!
seventeas chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
who is Feiler?
PheonixFyre374 chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
Love it! Will you update?
PheonixFyre374 chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
HAHAHA AWESOME!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Morrrrrreeeeee! Btw I'm French so I have bad grammar but i enjoy! Merci beaucoup
MilodicMellodi1 chapter 16 . 12/6/2016
This story has been amazing to read. I hope that you come out of Writers' Block (or whatever's keeping you from writing) soon, I really enjoy it. It's not every day you find a story with this much quality.
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »