Reviews for Triwizard Tournament: Take Two
hevenlydemonknight chapter 16 . 8/22
Nice
JumpingToaster chapter 8 . 8/16
Always thought whether it is in fics or canon Ron was forgiven a little too easily. Then again though the Harry Potter universe is fun to read about I personally would find it a hell to live in.
bleedingomega241 chapter 16 . 8/8
im gonna try and keep cussing to a minimum here and say that was f###### brilliant , you have my enternal respect and are offically my faviroute author
Stormwing89 chapter 16 . 8/5
Loving the story, but you are getting awfully close to the two years wait for an update you said wouldn't happen. Please write more!
Krazie-Kenzie chapter 16 . 8/2
Oh I so wish you would finish this! I absolutely ADORE it. I usually don't ship Harry and Fleur but it's so good! The characters personalities and relationships are perfect! I have died laughing and binged this story causing me to stay up till almost 5 am! I love it!
Axcel chapter 4 . 7/24
If you think about it, the champions chosen by the goblet are likely those with the same or similar potential for asskicking and getting shit done as Harry. So, that'd mean Moldywart now has four such plan-ruining vectors on the loose. Working together.
GouberMan chapter 4 . 7/21
He also shouts his spells like a moronic idiot or just learning 1st year? Please tell me that you are a kid yourself. That will at least excuse a lot. If your are older than 16 then there is something wrong with you and your level of education.
GouberMan chapter 3 . 7/21
So he comes back into his 14 year old body as a 21 year old and he thinks like and acts like hes a kid again right off the bat?
tricorvus chapter 13 . 6/16
Perfection such as this makes me weep
Rock on
katraj0908 chapter 13 . 5/27
You should have had them perform "We are the Champions" like lol
Skulalien chapter 16 . 5/17
Loved the story if only you could complete it
I hope there will be more to this story?

Caitlin
Maybe Sanpe could be a time traveler as well?
akinomatis chapter 16 . 5/2
Will you update?
Unknown9501 chapter 16 . 4/17
would be great if you could finish this story cant wait for the outcome
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »