Reviews for Triwizard Tournament: Take Two
Just a request and an easy one as well please update this please you have a great story it is sad to see it unfinished
FromTheUnknown chapter 3 . 7/12
Pumping his fist in the air while making a cheerful exclamation? Did I stumble into a Naruto fanfiction with different character names?
more more please
arata7kasuga chapter 12 . 6/23
Uhh, yeah, what was even said. That is French not English...
arata7kasuga chapter 11 . 6/23
The Equivalent Exchange...this is magic, it pretty much negates that.
arata7kasuga chapter 9 . 6/23
Ahh, too much Kido.
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 6/23
Harry has Dobby, Dobby can get him Firewhiskey.
arata7kasuga chapter 4 . 6/23
What is with the spanish spells... Can you just do normal spells as to not break immersion?
Carlthompson chapter 3 . 6/17
Harry/Fleur/herm pairing
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/31
Sorry, the voting has long since past in my case. However, unless your Dumbledore is one of a lot better then canon, then he simply can't be trusted and Harry's making the biggest mistake of his second chance at a happy life. In canon, he was absolutely useless to Harry. The idea of the story is interesting but I fear Dumbles will betray Harry for his idea of the greater good. But I'll give this several more chapters to prove one way or the other. Or maybe I'll just read the whole thing anyways.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/31
Harry really should've realized that as his life is, was and never would be normal, not to tempt Fate like that. Of course she's gonna take it as a personal challenge! He is, after all, her favorite chew toy. Harry seems to be caught between two different but equally powerful curses, May you live in interesting times and the good ol' Murphy's Anything that can go wrong will go wrong in direct but opposite proportion to its' need to go right. What else is there to say after that? It just fits his life so well.
Aniki35 chapter 16 . 5/10
I really hope to see another chapter eventually
Balaeria chapter 16 . 4/26
Wished ya continued it.
Sam Hinkie chapter 16 . 4/1
Pretty good shit. Bringing Japanese elements is kind of randomseems weaboo in a not great way.

Rip next chapter in less than 2 years.
William144 chapter 16 . 3/9
Awesome story really enjoying the plot, keep up the good work. Looking froward to reading more!
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »