Reviews for Triwizard Tournament: Take Two
David M. Potter chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Brilliant chapter and story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Update soon! This interesting! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
glad this story is still going.
lady potter chapter 1 . 12/24/2014

rb2312 chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Great chapter.

nice that the four can joke about as they did in thr room of requirement. I have a feeling that the phrase 'toy boy' may be heading in harry's direction at some point.

fantastic alternate second task. One of the best i have read.

Nice of the guys to do a bit of endorsement for the twins. And gabby beeting fleur to the frog kiss was funny. I suspect that will become an inside family joke in the future. And i think it safe to say that harry now has a little sister to go with his four big sisters.
Hermione being the fourth.
rb2312 chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Great chapter.

Nice to see the various post ball POV's

and the chat with snape was interesting. Hope the truce lasts.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Fun story, but characterization could use work. All of your characters speak like teenage american girls, with exclaimations like "oh my god", etc.
Also, you've fallen into the time travel trap that writers find themselves walking into when they haven't thought out their plot well enough. Harry knows what will happen (other than the events he changes and the butterfly effect those changes will cause). Some inaction makes no since. It is only after the first task, the Harry decides to deal with fake Moody. Dumbledore knows the truth. Harry has proven he is more powerful. Harry isn't waiting to stop fake moody until after Voldemort can return to life or any odd plan like that. So, what reason does Harry have to allow the cruel punishment of confined imprisonment continue for poor Moody? Harry would have to be a right bastard to let a conscious Moody live trapped in a truck for months on end, when he could free him anytime he wants. That's what we call a pothole. I'm going to go ahead and assume there will be tons ahead as well.
Tomon chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
Nice going, thanks for the update :)
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
Fun second task and great to read how well they worked together. Thanks for sharing!
David M. Potter chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Brilliant chapter!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
I loved the way you changed 2 task, it was really interesting
shugokage chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Great job on this chapter and nice method of passing the Second task!
xavierp chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
You have probably already received this but the line:
""Enchantée, mademoiselle Delacour," said Harry, taking her hand and kissing the back of it."
Should be
""Enchantée, Madame Delacour," said Harry, taking her hand and kissing the back of it." Because Apolline is a married older woman. The former tends to be for younger single women. Although, I did hear that a few years ago there was a push to treat "Mademoiselle" in the same way that English speakers use "Ms". Though I don't know if it received any traction.

Anyway, the so called plot hole in your A/N, as you say, doesn't exist. If you want HP in the tournament, you have to leave Moody in place, unless you want a MOB!Dumbles and he enters HP or you postulate more than one DE in the castle or that the Ministry would have done it anyway. If you want to leave HP out of the tournament, then free Moody as early as possible.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 16 . 12/24/2014