Reviews for Triwizard Tournament: Take Two
Tatieyana chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
I like this story. It's fun to read and can't help but smile as I am reading it. Very much looking forward to reading more.
elvander72 chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
Just got into this story. Like it a lot so far. I would go for the Harry/Fleur/Hermione pairing as it will save her from Ron. I would have Fleur start that side of things when they start teaching her Kids.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Why is Harry/Ginny even in the poll!
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
Ă‚llo,
This chapter was very well done. I had a mental image of the Black Pearl when I read the second task.
Really good and a hundred thanks for continuing this story.
#DW#

P.S : Can you give me a chocolate teapot? Pretty please!
JulsLovesBlue chapter 16 . 1/28/2015
I love it so much I can't even write down just what it is I like about it. I never really like Fleur with Bill, and I've always found it weird that Harry would go for a girl that looked a bit like his mum. And I also hated all the people that died before they got a chance to be really happy and free like Sirius and Fred. And not to forget Tonks and Remus. (If you kill any of them, I will hate you forever. You have a chance to change things, change them.)

So yeah. I have enjoyed this story imensly so far and continue to read it till the end.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Merely an observation, but these things take FAR too long to cast. :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Just an FYI: Legilimency reading another's mind; Occlumency blocking same. So far, so good!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
Please update
lokarryn chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
Ok I love the prank on Malfoy and the nod to Monty Python. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.
Jimworm020 chapter 16 . 1/26/2015
I really like this story, it seems to be hard for me to find any good Harry/Fleur fanfics and this is now one of my very favourite stories on this site especially in the time-travel variety. Anyway, looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)
Tatsuhiro chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
When will we see Sirius again? He said after Christmas but it has come and gone. Also, just curious, but how far apart in age ARE Fleur and Harry? They both went back in time, so no extra years between them. But I though she was seventeen when Harry was fourteen, so only three years difference? I guess I am just questioning the validity of the, admittedly, funny joke that Harry is a cougar hunter to Fleur's cougar, Krum's pedophilia and Cedric's necrophilia.
SaintMichael95 chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
I love this story solo much!
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 16 . 1/15/2015
This is a really good story, I like it. Will you finish it a the end of fourth year, or will it go on after it?
makoto-18 chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
i think i might have read this at one time, but definitely not this much of the story. I like it a lot so far. keep up the good work, and i hope your updates aren't too far apart.
red neo ranger chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
Loved it very good story
1,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »