Reviews for Triwizard Tournament: Take Two
SG chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Harry/Hermione! Yes
Time Locked Maniac chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
This... are thou the angel that God hath sent down to give us puny mortals the true gift of literature? This is what we, the unworthy humans need, comedy, romance and an all in all great story. Keep up the good work, oh mighty god of the pen.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Wait, so what you're suggesting here is that helping Sirius regain his freedom was as simple as signing a few dozen papers, and Dumbledore neglected to do so because he couldn't be bothered? And Harry is completely fine with that?
Oogies4u chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
Well I got to say that this story is a whole load of fun.. hope to see more soon :)
ripper34 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Good story
Loki Allfather chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
One hell of a funny ass story so far. I hope to be able to finish reading it soon.
jj-new chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
dommage y a pas la suite :(
jslee102 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I love Hermione/Fleur/harry fics,so you vet my vote.
Moonlight Lantern chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
PLEASE update as soon as you can! I haven't read this for a LOOONG time but it's still the same as before! I'm BEGGING you! Continue! This is SUCH a good story! I can only hope that you get an email alert about this review! UPDATE!
blassreitter chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
A very nice story, and I hope you will update it soon.

tip please keep the pair only fleur/harry

I hope you update soon
continental-line chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Harry/Hermione
WannabeArtist14789632 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
You should give yourself some more credit, I'm sure that you are handsome! And I just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer.
AceCrafted chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Harry/Fleur
moosejuice5 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Liked this story. It's a shame hat it speared to be abandoned though it did go out on a high
moosejuice5 chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Very nice chapter loved the Monty python bit
1,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »