Reviews for Triwizard Tournament: Take Two
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Pls update !
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Holy shit ! I though you already abandon this story and then today, BOOOMM!you didnt ..i read this story a few months ago and i said " yep well thats another good story abandoned"..thanks bro/sis for not abandoning this story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I don't understand why does Harry have to tell anyone that he's a time traveller. It kind of spoils the fun... Personally I think it is because we're too lazy to be creative...
Ralfil chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
While your story isn't too bad, I felt I should point out that you seem to have mixed up Occlumency with Legilimency. The first shields your mind while the second attacks someone else's mind. Not the other way around.
BigBird97 chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
You provide hope for all stories previously thought abandoned, maybe rise of the technomancers will update soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
This is interesting keep it up!
Nanchih chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
A full grown iguana is six feet long, bad tempered, and has a semi-poisonous bite (mostly from decayed food in the teeth.) The skin and razor sharp claws are as contaminated as the teeth, usually with Salmonella. It is aggressive and extremely fast. I have no idea why anyone except a qualified herpetologist would keep one as a pet. Minnerva didn't choose an easy task!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
It's great that Harry's year is so fulfilling to him and lots of others as well. Nice bit with Snape and Harry coming to an accord. Thanks for sharing!
HoosierCullen chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Good chapter in continuation of the story. I like the way Fleur is feeling like a giddy school girl again being with Harry. The part with Snape was interesting and I think a good way to go with him. I like the idea of him being a close friend with him instead of being infatuated with Lily as we usually get in a fan fiction. Good chapter and look forward to the one in a few days.
Cateagle chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
*laughs* Quite the fun time in the aftermath of the Yule Ball. I can clearly see that, this time, the Champions are taking a much more proactive stance and I have no doubt this will severely discommode several folk before they're done. *wicked chuckle* If you really wanted to be bit characters, find a way to make Ron and Draco fall for each other; 'twould be just punishment met out to both.
Lourdes08 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
great update!
Moonlight Lantern chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
As punishment I suggest you finish the story before 2015. Lol, jk.
Tomon chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Oh, seems like Fleur & Harry stories are getting back from dead :-D And the promise for the next update so soon is nice as well. Good job
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Good one!... I'm used to stories getting big delays because authors are lazy!

Update soon!
cerberus321 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
glad to see your not dead
1,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »