Reviews for Heart of the Musician
Yuki15 chapter 13 . 8/12
OMG THIS is sooo good please update sooon and when is the romance starting with allen and tyik? please dont make allen become soft. i hate lenale...or whatever her name is!
GhettoZorceress chapter 13 . 8/7
Next part plz
Wackyfur chapter 13 . 8/1
i cant wait for the update!
theskythatshinesbright chapter 13 . 7/18
omo update soon3
SakuraKoi chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
So good please update soon
Layla Riddle chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Amazing!
I love the relationship between Allen and Tyki!
I hope you update again soon!
HexOfShadows chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
This is one of the best Noah!Allen fanfics I've seen so far! I hope you update it soon seeing as it's been two years since you said you would. I just hate it when really good stories like this one go on hiatus for so long or are discontinued. But I'll still be here, waiting endlessly to get a notification that "Heart of the Musician" has been updated! Cio!
Illumi Senri chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This is a great story...! We need more Poker pair in this fandom...! Why did you drop the story? How sad... I love everything about this story...
shidoni16 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Twins don't have to look identical you know! I'm a fraternal twin which means I was born with a sibling though we did not share a placenta and instead had our own and as such we don't look the same.
acrisafu chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Please please please don't be on Hiatus anymore! I love this story so much. More chapters would be much appreciated. I would love to see how this ends.
Kyla chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
This has an outstanding plot and I must commend you for your extraordinary work :) I hope that you will continue this story it is quite interesting :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I'm sorry for the cursing about to start but... All of those people can go fuck themselves. If they all died slow painful deaths I would dance on all their graves and LAUGH. And become Road with her sadistic smile
rhizz17 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Update please
fuckitimgonnahavetobesatan chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
It's perfect xx it's seriously the best fanfiction I have ever readxx if you could please continue
permanentlyetched chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Please update, I'm dying to see what happens next