Reviews for At Every Opportunity
castlefringereader chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
Lliaaame chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
Great great great! I loved it! Please add more from the current seasons :)
Christinou chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
i don't know if you spelled 'Lederhosen' wrong on purpose, but they're written without 'i' I'd know, i'm from Austria and here they are still worn sometimes, even my fathers second wedding was with Lederhosen and his wife wore a 'Dirndl' (A traditional dress, looks terrible) first time i saw this episode i didn't quite get it.. took me quite a while!
anyways, i feel a little like Ducky right know... just about 2 generations younger.. great story, besides :))
JperW chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Great story! Loved the idea and plot and the whole plan for everything to come together! Very well done.
JperW chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter!
Catmint chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
This is brilliantly written. Painful and heartwrenching in places, you've captured so much from these opportunities.
alexindigo chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
You are absolutely right about how the writers screwed up this episode with the unnecessary emphasis placed on Jeanne's role in Tony's life. Recoil and Cloak are perfect examples of how he's had Ziva on his mind for awhile already (heck, I'd even go so far as to say it was obvious in Agent Afloat as well) so taking a hundred steps backwards by mentioning Jeanne in this episode was a mistake. But then again this entire season was littered with mistakes imo. The blatant character assassination on Ziva was only the tip of the iceberg.

"But if she ever felt the way he feels now, how could she let this happen?"

Ugh! THIS so much! I HATED, absolutely HATED how he dismissed Ziva during that whole arc and to be perfectly honest have always believed that to be the catalyst for everything that has happened since then with Rivkin and Somalia. Of course Tony's boneheaded moron self reared his head again in S7 which lead to Ray. It's like how many times is the woman going to put herself out there for the man she loves before she goes on to find happiness for herself? And now, years later, the writers are still reusing the same storylines with Tiva this year...both of them are single and he's still hitting on other women while obviously still being in love with Ziva and she's still waiting for him to make the first move *sigh*.

I see that you haven't been on this site for close to a year. Are you still watching the show?
eva-david chapter 18 . 3/9/2012
Beautyful story!

I wish it happened that way, though the show would probably be over now... :/

Anyway I hope there'll be a sequel!
Robern chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
I really liked this series of stories
Silvergrass chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
"I was surprised to realize how many of you don't like Recoil! I guess I always thought of it as a little one act play in which Cote de Pablo is amazing."

ppl dont like it? i LOVED recoil. it's one of my fav eps :) glad you feel the same.
Pough chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
This entire story, every chapter, was amazing. Each chapter had a brilliant line that I wanted to cut and paste and send to you to say, "See! This is why I kept reading and will reread your story." Brilliance! Lovely, lovely stuff!

Pough
kate chapter 18 . 3/7/2011
i think this entire series was very well done. i think you should continue with season 8.
sportsnerd8482 chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
In a way i wish you would continue it, but you did a wonderul ending. Maybe you should write a whole story only focusing on the affects after Somalia... you definitely seem as though you could pull off a realistic outcome where all is revealed and said(even the unspeakable).
yen35 chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Just read and love your awesome chapter 'Cloak'. Its with sheer willpower that I am not reading the whole thing. After reading Cloak and the earlier chapters, I realize its a bit meaningless to read them without watching those eppys on the show. I was highly confused by the elevator scene in 'Cloak' and reading your chapter helped me to put things in perspective a bit. Thanks.
yen35 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Embrolalia, I read up to the end of chapter 9 and I am just loving it. I really wanna finish it and my fingers are itching to scroll onto the next chapter but I only started watching NCIS season 3 last month so I am on season 6 now (episode 7 currently) and I thought its best to finish all the series before I read further because the later chapters are based on episodes I haven't watched. My view - I don't mind coming across the occasional spoiler but I won't go looking for them because the last show I went to do that didn't end very well. Anyway, back to your fan fic, I love your writing style and the fact that you filled the gaps between/within the episodes. My favorite chapters were Shalom, Identity Crisis and Judgement day 2. In the latter, I always did wonder what happened between Tiva when they got their new orders from director Vance. And in Shalom, like many of you, I was thoroughly confused about the nature of these photographs Mossad had of T and Z. I mean, yes, he could have gone to her house as just a friend I guess but, now I can keep dreaming it was something more like what you wrote.

I also liked your chapter for Judgement day 1, it was really great how you wrote how they dealt with the grief of losing Jenny. Agent Afloat (chapter 9) was very good too although I was a bit stressed/bothered when I read the ending of that chapter. 'Oh dear' comes to mind. Thanks for a great story and I also want to thank November 2009 who sent me the link to this story.