Reviews for November 16th
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 18 . 9/4
So this was fantastic
Seriously, I loved it! It was refreshing to see Bianca in a major role for once. I really liked your characterization choices at well. Like, I enjoyed Wyatt channeling Darth Vader but otherwise failing at acting evil.
All in all, this is great
Dark-Rina chapter 18 . 8/21
Why you never continue the history. We love this fic and want more history pleeasee.

Porfavor continuala es simplemente asombrosa y me encana el bianca/chris n.n
LilithL2 chapter 18 . 2/2
beautiful story... i loved Gideon explanation... it makes a little bit more of sense... Gideon was too bad without a really good reason.

Chris and Bianca are amazing together. and i loved the ending scene between Piper and Bianca...
the only thing this story misses a little bit, is more scenes with Piper.
But really, congratulations, this is one of the best Charmed fanfics I ever read.

Happy reader! happy review! Happy writer! ;)
AJ Granger chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
This was amazing. One of the best stories I have ever read. Lots of action, some time with his best woman, a real partnership there, and loved the scenes here at the end with Chris, the Elders, and the Source of Good, Piper and Bianca, and the siblings on the bridge. Lots of family, lots of angst, but it worked out in the end. I've read other stories where Chris is written in as an advisor to Wyatt and seen more as Camelot. I rather like the Merlin reference better and it suits. I am searching out the sequel now.
l3largus chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
Wow. You deserve a standing ovation. It has been a very long time since I read a fic of this quality! You did absolutely amazing with the characters, no one felt OOC and no one was uselessly dragged in. You even made me like Leo & good!Wyatt, two characters I never really gave much attention to. One of my favorite scenes was Leo's speech when he was in the overworld with Gideon.

You even did great with making major characters stay on the side lines of the story but gave them enough attention that they weren't forgotten. The scene at the end with Piper and Bianca was heartwarming.

I also came to like your OCs, Ms. McCarthy is an awesome person, I remember having a teacher like her. Mel, even though technically not an OC was also enjoyable, easily fitting into the world. And again I like how she didn't try to butt into the spot light.

The world (and how the timelines work) was very creative. I like how you showed that time was still moving for other people even though (or perhaps because) the sections were written titled with their dates.

The Pale man. He was a good villain. Revealing his game plan so early, made him much more interesting a character because I don't have to question 'what's he doing' but 'why' and then that was revealed and everyone got to business. I love that so much. His attitude was kinda annoying, but that it annoyed the protagonists too added to his charm and made hope he wasn't some pawn or killed too early. That he was insane (or clear minded since the two are mistaken for each other) added bonus points to his villain likeability.

Dialogue, hands down you did great. The words they spoke and how you had them speak always painted a clear picture of the atmosphere.

The source of all good not being Chris was also an interesting addition as well as her backstory. The only thing I didn't like was that she lied about the time powers. It seemed convoluted, as she could've explained it to him instead of further strengthening his belief on the 'higher powers' characters. Besides that I still liked her.

I feel like I'm on a tangent, so overall: Amazing story, simply the best I've read in a long time and insta fav. Idk if you made a sequel or even more charmed stories but I would love to read them.

Keep on keepin on!
-l3largus
p.s. Here's a basket full of muffins for each chapter and about 7 more for making a generally awesome story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
This story may be the best Chris fict I've ever read. You're characters are spot on, and I love how you handled the Bianca Chris relationship, something that is either glossed over or ignored in most fanfiction. Please write the sequel!
BluStarBurst chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
What happened to the sequel? I was really looking forward to it.
Chancey chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
I love, love, love LOVE this. I think you got each and every one of the characters down perfectly. I love the storyline, and the details, and basically everything about it haha!

Great job!
Uli chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
This was an amazingly written story, I really liked how you gave the right feel of all the characters. Thank you for sharing this!
gabyhyatt chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
i love it, you should do a sequel
Guest chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
This story is really great n deserves more reviews although its been 3 years im still waiting for a sequel hope you will update with a sequel
dark11krad chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
This story was absolutely amazing! It certainly deserves five starts and a thousand more reviews than it already has. I'm irked that I didn't have the opportunity to stumble upon this fanfic sooner! It was extremely well-written (including punctuation, grammar, syntax, and style).

There were so many great parts! I'm reeling from the fact that I read all of it in one sitting, so I am afraid that I cannot mention them all.

To name a few, I enjoyed how you managed to introduce how Chris gained his memories from the other, darker timeline. It was done in such a unique way that truly added to the effect of the plot, characters, and the main villain. It didn't seem forced; it fit in quite nicely with the flow of the story.

I also liked the plot twist that the "Pale Man" was actually Gideon's son! How ingenious that was. I would have never guessed. I loved the humorous moments between Wyatt and Chris as well as between Wyatt and Bianca. I rather liked the idea of Wyatt retaining his "goodness" and personality from the changed timeline and slowly discovering the kind of person he was in the darker timeline. The interactions between Chris and Bianca were also characteristic of who they were as individuals-in other words, they were perfectly in character, something I truly appreciate when it comes to fanfiction.

I did catch the Lord of the Rings allusions, so thank you for that minor tip of the hat. As a fan of the books as well as the movies, it brought a smile to my face. The same can be said for the Star Wars references. (Ha ha.)

(As a side note, I additionally wandered over to your profile page, and I have to agree on all of the pet peeves you mentioned in regards to original characters and other miscellaneous details for writing fanfiction. For every point you listed, I kept thinking, "Yes! Seriously!")

Frankly, I don't normally write reviews for the fanfics I read on this website; I normally use my account as a reading log for stories I have encountered. I only review if I am genuinely compelled by how good the actual story was, and this was one of those rare cases. I would be remiss if I did not write a comment for this! This may very well be the longest review I have ever written as well.

November 16th is one of the best-if not, the *best*-fanfic detailing what it would be like if time shifted back into the darker future and how Chris would have dealt with trying to change it back. It's refreshingly different and thought-out! Again, it was wonderfully written!

I was entranced with every chapter, from start to finish. It is certainly worthy of a re-read, and when that time comes, I will definitely write a review to let you know that the story was just as good the second time around.

Thank you for writing and sharing! I sincerely hope to read more from you in the near future. I wish you all of the best, and wherever you are in life, don't ever stop writing.

Take care,
dark11krad
IamJaneDoe chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
This is just... This is...

Wow. I'm speechless. I am so, so amazed and hyper right now, all thanks to this brilliant, beautiful fic. Really. This has to be the best fic I have ever read - definitely the best Charmed fic ever. Seriously. This is three years late, since I only got into Charmed recently, but my gosh. I am going to instantly reread this, and I will probably do so again and again.

Everything was absolutely wonderful. I loved every part, from beginning 'til end. Well, actually... the end kind of bugged me. It wasn't all that satisfying, especially for such a brilliant story. That's why I'm hoping for the sequel.

It's been three years, so I doubt you'd still be up to writing a sequel. But please... please, at least notify us. At least tell us if you're not going to push through with it. I don't want to wait around for something that might never come.

If you do push through... I will definitely be there to read and review each chapter in order to praise your brilliance. I hope you respond. Maybe put the status of the sequel on your profile, or put a note on your profile that tells us if the sequel is discontinued. I'll be checking.

Aside from minor grammar mistakes and the rather disappointing ending/epilogue (it didn't give off the feeling of tying everything up together nicely), this is perfect. I love it.

Hoping to hear from you soon via your profile,
IamJaneDoe
Hayden Avery chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
Really well done and creative
Yuki082 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Really really good. And the Arthur and Merlin comment, priceless. I was just thinking about that the other day-how Wyatt always get compared to Arthur but Chris gets nothing. SO that was hugely satisfying!
Thanks so much for writing!
-Yuki