Reviews for Secrets
themergitonian chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is a very good story.
Nik0laiCarpathia chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Holy shit. Short, sweet, to the point. Gloriously detailed and yet leaving so much to the imagination. My only complaint about such a work of art is that it isn't a feature length presentation. Thanks for posting this, Tom, you're an inspiration to us all.
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I like this story.
A Fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That there was some beautiful writing. Terrifying, but beautiful...
blklover chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
keep writing please
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was a very interesting read, so much different from everything else but in such a good way!
shamzika chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
As an author you're the type that puts down the one liners that literally make the reader just go 'woah, holy shit. She/he just told a story in a sentence.'

"She wears the quite unnecassary chain,"

Brilliant.

And as always, loved the H/Hr.
apAidan chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
And this is why the Sorting Hat wanted him in Slytherin.

It makes sense, in a completely horrifying way. The only way to fix the totally dysfunctional wizarding culture in England would be to remake it but not let them know it's being remade. And how better to distract them from things getting better than giving the sheeple a Dark Lord and his pet to goggle over.

And in their relationship, the proper forms must be observed even in private.

Curious as to how they're going to pull off the change. Will they reveal the reorganization and lead it, or will they stage a 'coup' and disappear from sight as they are swept away.

Very nicely done, I'm not certain why I didn't see this when it first was published.

apAidan
krystal214 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was a very clever story. Well-crafted. Great job!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Kinky. And awesome. Great work on this.
Pervy-apprentice chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
The best story I've ever read. Gawd I wish this was more than just a oneshot...

I'm just glad I got to read this!
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Two good stories in a row, I am shocked. And, well, maybe there's something deeply wrong with me, but I just read this story and thought, "Awww, how sweet!"
coconutjelly596 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
"And she wears the quite unnecessary chain."

I wept. I literally fucking wept.

Thank you.
Xelan chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow. Now I want to write something in a similar vein.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010