Reviews for Venom
Venomous snakes and black bears aren't the only dangerous animals that inhabit the forests there could also be animals infected with rabies that attack witbout warning, such as bats, thereby transmitting the virus to humans.

They might encounter stray dogs that have gone feral and large grazing animals like moose and elk also inhabit the woods that could charge if spooked or threatened. There are also packs of wolves that patrol the forests.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Its funny how Logan was worried about protective birds when there are wild predators roaming freely like black bears and wolves. Plus there are bound to be rabid animals in this forest and obviously venomous snakes.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aaaaaw I liked this story. Poor Kendall, still, his sweet sixteenth was more eventful than mine. :)
Colorful Soul chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Logan. Listen up. Almost dying is not a good thing. Yet you're making a habit of it. This is the third time. THIRD TIME! That's not normal. Especially when you're only fifteen.

Logan risking his life (again) for his friends. Amazing. Sweet. *heart*

James running to the rescue. I love it.

"'I'm just a convenience aren't I?'" Why yes Kendall, thank you for asking. I'm kidding. I love you. -cough- I mean, they love you.

"Kendall and Logan traded eye rolls and shook their heads. 'No sugar for him today.' Logan said as he stood up. 'Come on. I promised his parents that we'd protect the bears from him. . .I mean, protect him form the bears.'

'I don't think there's much of a difference.' James said as he joined them. 'That boy is CRAZY.' They watched as Carlos investigated a noise coming from a bush, then run away with an angry mother blue jay in hot pursuit.

'Carlos.' Logan pulled his friend off to the side and the four boys watched the bird fly back to her nest. 'Blue jays are known to be temperamental. And mother birds are even worse. They are very protective over their nests. Try not to bother them okay? Besides. We're supposed to be staying on the trail. There's all sorts of dangerous animals around off the trail.'" Oh Carlos. He's to cute. But he should leave birds alone. And, again, the guys should listen to Logan. There's a reason why he's called the smart one.

The snakes are in compliance with the fish. I know it.

The whole part when Logan was talking about his dad -sobs- Have I mentioned I hate Mr. Mitchell? Well, I do. He's...just. Horrible.

Oh how I love Logan angst. My favorite type of genre with my favorite boy. Though I love them all. I do. You wanna know something else I love? This story. You're my idol.

~Colorful Soul
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
WOMAN YOU GIVE MY HEART ATTACKS! Pleasant ones though so thank you.

Ugh, this oozed intensity and cuteness all over!

Carlos- with him crying? And how he didn't know how his legs supported him? I nearly died. He's so sweet and adorable! You portray his energy perfectly, btw.

Kendal- He's such a leader. I loved how freaked he was! It was so sad, but cute. You know how it is.

James- With the thing at the end "don't risk your life for mine ever again" that was so cute.

Logan- He was so cute! Trying not to cry or scream for his friends! And then saving them, sacrificing himself. Murderous. I love how you wrote about his pain. That was actually super awesome! But the main thing, the dad talk. I was blinking back tears and failing miserably. It was so well written and cute and KAWAII! ADORABLE ALL OVER! AND SO SAD! SO GREAT I CAN'T EVEN TYPE IN LOWER CASE LETTERS!

I would give you a super awesome special long review, accept I'm dying to read the next one, so sorry, I'm going to be selfish (not that my reviews are all that great anyway) Plus I'm eating Ramen so..
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Amazing! I loved it! Then again, I love all your stories. You have wonderful talent I'n writing, abouselty fantastic. Plus, I love Logan Angst _
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Um. I. Ineverreviewedthis.

I should kill myself.

THIS was a pretty good one. James should be a MARATHON runner. I just. Really like this one. Except I was all mad at Carlos and James (that's who it was right) for being so stupid because Logan TOLD Them to be careful AND WHAT HAPPENED. I apologise if any of my info is wrong because I'm tired and I can't remember details right. Right right right. Uh. Who's birthday was it again. Kendalls? GOOD JOB LOGAN, PULL A FRODO ON KENDALL'S FREAKING BIRTHDAY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

This review will not be nearly as long as the last because I said Three and by golly I will do Three. I just felt so bad for not doing this one.

Hey, I read a fic where Kendall fell through the ice once. Who was that by? I can't remember. he was a depressed little eight-year-old though. He was gonna die but then Carlos and Logan and james saved him and they all BONDED right there. It was. It was great. There and Three have the same letters. Haha. So do listen and silence. And Santa and Satan. OH.

Hey Kendall. I'm sorry your birthday was ruined because Logan decided it had been to long since his last Frodo Stunt. Oh, Logan. Someday you'll learn. WHEN IS YOUR SOMEDAY. GET YOURS TODAY FOR FIFTY PERCENT OFF. PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING.

I wish Logan would stop almost dying.

Actually I don't because I love it when that happens because then you get something amazing like THIS. Also have I mentioned that I LOVE the little universe you keep all your stories in? With Logan's dead mom and jerk dad? Because I do. It's genius and I am jealous. But not really you don't deSERVE jealousy from others. You deserve KINDNESS and COMPASSION. And not reviewers who skip to the end and freaking GOD I HATE THAT PERSON. ANONYMOUS LITTLE FU-

You don't like bad words. See I am learning.

I think Logan should have been mauled by a bear and contracted cancer that way.

Even though that's not how it works.

Long distance, man Maybe you could have gotten that point across a little more noticeably, but that's okay. You find out eventually. Also I think it's great that Logan lived. Who wouldn't? Frodofrodofrodo. I love you. Three time.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Okay, so I really can't say anything about you not reviewing my stories, because I haven't been reviewing yours either, so that makes ME the horrible person. Make no mistake though. I've read them all. Every single chapter of every single one of them. You are hands down, my FAVORITE BTR author here. You OWN when it comes to BTR angst. Actually, when it comes to writing my own BTR angst stories, you are my inspiration. I could only hope that my stories will turn out half as good as yours. So, seeing as I have the day off from work today, be prepared for mucho groveling from me.

Haha, I live in the midwest, and you described the weather here perfectly. It made me smile. I live in Missouri, not Minnesota, but still.

Lol. I loved the bit "It wasn't easy. Even with Logan...He was the genius of the group and was almost always able to convince the adults of anything."

"You guys are the best!" "We know." That exchange reminded me of the exchange between Logan and Camille in the beginning of the episode "Big Time Fever." Who knows? Maybe that was where your inspiration came from. Then again, maybe not.

Haha. Carlos. "You're also an old man." I was the oldest in my little group of high school best friends. Carlos's remark reminded me of something my best friends would say to me.

"No sugar for him today...I promised his parents that we'd protect the bears from him...I mean, protect him from the bears." Lol. Oh, Logan. I love your little sarcastic, snarky comments.

The mental image of Carlos being chased by an angry mother blue jay is priceless!

Okay, I have to say that one thing I like about your stories is that they are mostly (?) pre-BTR. You know, before the show. It's interesting to delve into the boys' friendship with each other before they became a boy band.

Lol at Logan's "No comment" reply to Kendall's inquiry "We're not that bad are we?"

See, that's what I love about Logan. He's the brains of the group. But he's not all in your face about it like some brainy characters are portrayed. He doesn't have this I'm-smarter-than-you-therefore-I'm-better-than-you attitude. Of course, it doesn't hurt that he is oh so sarcastic and snarky. When Sebastien was being sarcastic in Big Time Concert, James was all, "You sound like Logan...who I don't miss."

The "If you don't know what something means, then look it up in a dictionary" part made me smile. That really tells me that they spend so much time with each other, that they can finish each other's sentences/expressions.

Totally stream of conscious here, but my review box is doing the jumpy thing. How come yours didn't? No fair!

Aw, poor Logan. I wonder if the guys weren't exaggerating when they said in the show that he was so scared of everything. For clarification, I'm talking about show Logan, not real Logan.

Haha, you're not the only one who gets a strange satisfaction from tormenting Logan, your favorite character.

I love how calm Logan is through all of this. Even despite the fear he must be feeling.

See, I think out of the four of them, Logan would be the fastest too. Great minds think alike. Okay, well your mind is great, mine...not so much...

Aw, poor Carlos! He really did get sick to his stomach. Only recently did Carlos move to my #2 favorite BTR band member. Ironically enough, partly because of how I portrayed him in my story, Big Time Disaster. No, but really though. When I first started watching the show, my first impression of Carlos was that he was a bit immature. Then, as the series progressed, I started to grow more fond of him. I realized it wasn't so much immaturity as he was just fun-loving. Plus, he's had a lot of great interactions with Logan throughout the series. That never hurts.

It's weird. After reading your stories, I almost think that Logan's parents ARE the way you portray them in your stories. Then, I remember you were just taking an artistic liberty by making that up.

Aw Logan. "If I die-" I just want to hug him, and I'm a dude. In a bromantic way, not a romantic way though...

I love how selfless Logan is in your stories. Like you said, always thinking about other people when he himself just had a near death experience.

Hey, vampires aren't stupid! They're awesome! Contrary to the title of a recent movie, they do not suck either! Sorry, aside from BTR, I am a huge Twilight fan. Yeah, yeah. And I'm a dude too!

Anyways, one story down, ten more to go. Oy. I think I'll tackle the one-shots first. Lol. Glad I have the day off. You are an unbelievably amazing writer. Don't let anyone ever tell you anything different. This was an awesome story, but then again, so are all your BTR stories.
OMWG chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Okay so I've already read all of the stories now except for the James one (I was reading Collapsing Winds when I left my first review) and I had to re-read half of this one because I forgot what it was about. ANYWAY. For this whole situation, I blame Carlos. First of all, HE was the one who picked Viper Path. Second, he OBVIOUSLY dragged James over to where the snake was. James had nothing to do with it. It was all Carlos' evil planning to make sure that Logan got bitten by a snake.

NONO JUST KIDDING. I love Carlos. He's a cutie. I also love Logan because, again, he's all cute and heroic and saved his friends. I think. That he should be a superhero. My friend EpicInTheLibrary and I made up superhero names for all of them. James is Bandana Man, Kendall is the Iron Eyebrow Lad, Carlos is Helmet Boy, and Logan is The Brainiac. I think it fits, don't you? Okay, anyway, I love this, and DANG IT I FORGOT TO FAVORITE THIN ICE FMLLLLL
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
LOOOOOVE it. Ha, and now I realize where I got the name Black Bear Mountain from (one of my other stories I'm working on hahaha). I read this like weeks ago, and I guess it subconciously remembered it! Hilarious. But poor Logie, he really does have awful luck, doesn't he? Though, I guess, one could argue he has really good luck since he's survived. Either way...I love when Logan is the center of attention. It's a complex of mine hahaha.
OnceUponABrokenFairytale chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was great(:
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
geez poor logan. getting bit by a snake, crazy bad hypothermia and a wood plank in his leg. i think someone dosnet like logan lol love your stories. your an awesome author
XxiluvbtrxX chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was pretty intense! I loved it though! I'm definetly glad I came across this when I was looking for something to read! again...I loved it!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh, poor Logan…Fantastic job as usual, Miss Fenway. I loved it! I really, REALLY like your ‘Little Hollow’ universe; to tell you the truth, your BTR fics are probably the best on the site. I hope you continue to write about it after ‘Little Hollow’ is finished!
Forever New Yorker chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was a really, really good story. Poor Logan, he's always the victim of the Angst Monster T_T. Lol. I still loved the story.