Reviews for Venom
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love it. It's amazing and really clever.
Hikari Anderson-Hummel chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I just got back from camp! I loved the story! It made me cry! if you do more stories with Logan getting hurt I'm fine just dont kill him. So keep making your Logan stories and Im good.!

love Peace and Slash:

Hikari!
swiftyfan16 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Good job
rOcKeR4LiiF3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love this! Like all of your stories this is awesome. Logan's your fave huh? Just saying because you like torturing him xD JK! Logan is awesome! And so are you.

Awesome Job! XP
Kaywells chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hey! I'm finally back I had no internet, then my laptop broke (my poor precious baby!) But anyways...I read the story and I loved it! I was sooooo scared! Poor Logan! I really like how they were all in it. My hyeart broke into a million pieces when Carlos started crying :'(. Then, when Logan was talking about his dad I was like Oh my gosh it's AU he's gonna die, he's gonna die. But he didn't yeah! It like how Logan risked himself for his friends. And when the parents came I was like Awwww! So this is probably all out of ortder because I'm being a spazz this morning, so thank you for this story, I should have an update soon, and I can't wait to read the newxt chapter of Little Hollow (BTW our DL list is getting far too lonbg for my liking)
MirandaAnnette144 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
awww poor Logan, :( excelent one shot! i gotta say logan is very selfless and super sweet, but anyways i loved it i know usually write alot but its like 1 in the moring and im tired so i dont think ill write as much. oh one more thing i loved how incorperated James and Logans fishing incident, it reminded me of once again how selfless Logan is.
Igettvgeeks chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
How many ways can you try to kill Logan? I wonder... :) Seriously though it was a nice one shot.

I loved that it was framed around Kendall's birthday. Kendall getting pulled into something unawares was a nice touch too.

I loved nervous Logan in the woods. Of course he would be on edge.

Carlos would not like me because I'm kind of a couch potato. :)

I thought it was in character that Logan would know what to do with a snake. As we learned in Big Time Sparks they do catch things all the time so it fit in well.

Logan being calm after being bitten was great too.

I think I sense a pattern when Kendall runs into something that is an actual problem, unlike most of the stuff that happens at the Palm Woods. It'll be interesting to see if they ever have him falter as the leader.

Back to your fic. Carlos being impatient. Perfect!

James emotions were great in this one too! Great job.

Logan and his father issues. Sadness. I loved him wanting them to take care of his father. As if Mr. Mitchell couldn't take care of himself. As if the guys actually would. Poor Logan.

"So do you think he loves me?" Why must Logan be so tortured! This was a really great line and I loved it!

All of the guys crying when their parents showed up was nice. It was a nice counter point to the fact that Logan didn't have a parent to be with him.

This was really good. I like that you are doing one shots that aren't in Hollywood. It gives a nice past to the characters that we don't get on the show.

I can't wait for what's next!
raindropsX chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
this was amazing and so much better than i could've imagined. thank you. i loved this so much. and i love the reference to the lake mishap. beautiful writing and description. five stars!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ahhh I LOVE this! I am so so so SO in love with the BTR world you have created with Little Hollow and all of the related oneshots. You're INCREDIBLBE, do you know that?

This is FANTASTIC. It's amazing. Really really wonderful.

GREAT JOB!

~Lauren
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was a touching story. I don't think I liked it as much as your other stories, but I still liked it. Stupid Logan and his stubbornness to put his friends first.

I liked the little moment between him and James at the end! That was pretty cool.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter if LH! :)
JustBecauseImAwesome chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You. Are. Bad. And I mean that in a good way. Suspense. It's so great. I noticed a few things though. One, you borrowed my naming for Carlos's dad. There's an interesting story behind that actually. I was to tired to think of another name. Two, Park Rangers don't use Jeep Wranglers that often. Usually they use a Jeep Cherokee or a Ford Escape. Minor detail though. *shrugs* I loved it. Stay Real.
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love it and all your one shots keep up the great work
BigTimeRushFan chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh my gosh, this was so tense! Man, you're really torturing Logan aren't you? I liked how this one was with all four of them though. Great job!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2