Reviews for I Think I Love You
nancyozz chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Wish you had continued this as I would love to see Pepper come to truly trust him...this feels unfinished to me
nancyozz chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Why oh why wasn't this scene in ironman 2...oh the feels
nancyozz chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Always wanted to know what happened after our rooftop kiss...this fills in things really really well
OnFireGeek chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
D'awww. Too cute.
fantasia-49 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
oh excellent story really! So cute and i hope it could be like that at the end of the second movie
xRDJ603 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
AWwwwwwwww 3
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
tony stark with gray hairs is kinda weird, and while i was reading that part i imagined it and almost shivered. i guess its up to him how he looks.

great update, and i felt sorry for pepper
Dreamcreator chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Hi!

This was sensational! I absolutely love it! I'm glad that you were able to bring out their relationship with hard core reality and fluffiness. You have the true makings of a writer in you and I hope that you never lose it.

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!

Dreamcreator
spc6grl chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Awww! *snif* That was so beautiful. *wipes tears away* So glad to see they would FINALLY work it out. Loved this story.
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
very cute :)
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Amazingly, insanely sweet, and a very nice read! I hope you write again, your stories are always a treat. (:

-Person
anime.de chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
i love your story please update soon
RooC chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Definitely enjoying this one so far. You've got a great feel for dialogue and the character's voices ring true.

I'm looking forward to reading more!
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
haha wasnt referring to sex.

well this was cute/sad kinda, and i was like OMG when you said thick fur below his waistline
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Awh...this is REALLY adorable! (: You've got to update soon, please? I'm loving this! :D

-Person