Reviews for Victory Jam
WereCat the Assassino chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Poor mermaid. Poor Alena.
Fell4 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Eeps! Loved it!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Aw, I remember when that song was the 'bodidily foshidily' Bahaha.

Awwww, I can see their babies now! Oooh. Let's call 'em Alryce, or Bralena. Yeah. My mind went there too..unless yours didn't...which makes this conversation increasingly awkward. :)

MERMAID! I want one for my birthday. *Hint hint* Lol.

Yeah...I definitely fell on purpose...Psssssh.

Haha - remember the talent show? With the Alice and Wonderland skit? And the cards? And the girl who kept playing dead, and singing to us? Aaaaaah, good times, good times.

Pocahontas is real! I found out in History class! Aren't you proud?

Santa is cooler, no offense Magnus. :)

SUPER LADY MUSTARDETTE! 3
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
" "Personally, I think squirrels are communist assassins, hired by the government to rid the coffee shops of evil donut porpoises." "

Seriously brilliant story, keep up the good work! Also, just curious, but what exactly is the rest of Sanctuary Team up too hmm? lol :)
Fell4 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
This is so funny. It reminds me of the time one of my friends tried to recal and tell me what they had done at summer camp. They said they had been breeding aligators on the left side of the lake and that she had almost drowned and been eaten when one of them got out. I believed her up untill the point where she said she almost got eaten... That's how gulible I am.. sad but funny!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
That was wonderful...and with a Justin Beiber slam to boot. Awesome...I can't stand that little mop headed punk. I hope he never reproduces. ugh.
DZR chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
And Amanda is BACK in the fic business! Yeah! Pure madness ensues. Didya nearly drown? I had a close call once too, phew, it was not even funny and twas rather scary.

Dolphins!
WereCat the Assassino chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
AWESOME! UPDATE OR... OR SOMETHING!
Fell4 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I hope you wernt being sarcastic with the sixteen reviews... Then again sarasm gives you personality! SO! Either way you are in the clear!

Keep Writing,

and having fun!

Fell4

PS- Thanks for the story Idea! Loved it! I think I am going to go with that... IF I ever finish... I am such a procrastinating lazy fanficer! Dont hate me
DZR chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
If you ever had to prove that you werent mad this chapter would not help you in your defence.

If this is based on true happenings then it sounds like you had an awesome time. Were they surfing waves? Didya go surfing?
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Enjoyed it throughly. Reminded me of me and my friends about ten years ago. Lots of fun.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
*pokes you and whispers* Psst! It's KaylEr. Not KaylAr. :)

Orlando Bloom is SO much more smexy than Michael Phelps. Pfft.

*stage whispers* I think Kate's off her rocker! :)

I think I gave one to C. Masters. :) Lol.

'Which one was Sierra's? Well, I don't remember! But she would get a very special reaction come the letter's delivery…..' *runs up to you and threatens to stick your earphones up your nose* WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO VIRTUAL SIERRA? TELL MEEEEEEEEE! :)

Update. *poke* Update. *POKE!*
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Hey there,

WOW some interesting fun and action in this story, WONDERFULLY done. I loved it and the pairing was great as well, truly GREAT!
carlycarter chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I am so late to the party, bad bad bad me!

Really loving this fic so far, it's hysterically funny, and scarily I can picture it all too clearly in my head. Love reading about your adventures :) Hope to see more soon. This comment sucks because i'm late for work and have to run...xoxoxoxox
J.Stone chapter 3 . 7/8/2010