Reviews for Sacrifice
HimekoUchia chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Awwww... I want to cry now. Even if I hate the Fourth Kazekage for what he did to Gaara, I still like him 'cause I know that, deep down, he only did what he had to for his village.

I can't wait for the next chapter of the manga, hopefully the Fourth Kazekage will be defeated in a way similar to Sai's brother. If he manages to convince Gaara to forgive him, and he feels freed. Sorry, just thinking and typing at the same time.

AWESOME STORY!
StarsAndSparks44 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I must say, your take on the Fourth Kazekage was refreshing, as I personally believe he acted the way he did for the reason you state in this fic: because he is the leader of Suna, and Suna comes first, no matter what the cost. Thank you for writting this :)
Ritsu Arasashi chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow, you know, this really actually makes sense. I mean, yes, he does come across as a jerk, but the sacrifice makes it understandable. Very similar to Kakashi's dad's choice that he had to make on that mission. Very good work, I like it.
Sivren chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
So true. Someone who seems evil in our eyes, doesn't think he's evil himself. His motivation is not to do evil, but to do what he thinks is necessary, and that can eventually numb his feelings for other people.

I have to say that I think the 4th Kazekage had further distanced himself from others than you make him appear in this story, but that's my opinion, I guess nobody knows for sure and I guess we won't get more information about that in the Narutoverse.

I was kind of confused by the time-line. I hadn't read your top A/N so I thought the 4th Kazekage was a ghost or something. Heh heh, I was too impatient and too curious about the story.
Aekidna chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
this story was incredibly real. It made me always assume that a character is good or evil, never that it could be on both the sides. Good job, really. and Thank you for this awesome story :D