Reviews for Just Between Us
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I love this. I hope you continue it eventually. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
If you have eleven chapters written up... Then why are only three of them posted :(
Arisu chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Please, please, please update because I fell in love with this story the moment I read the first few paragraphs and it's just too good to be discontinued!
Risei chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Four years later, and this is still one of my favorite KH fics.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Love it
Hope you plan on updating
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I wonder if you ever plan to continue this? I really love the way it's headed :)
CaliaDragon chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Hi;

I just wanted to take a moment to review this story again. I really love it, even though I have never actually played the game. I know it has been a while since you updated and I am not asking or pushing for more. I am merely hoping you are well and letting you know that I still love this and the pairing is sweet.

Thanks
Calia
jaebeex chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I really would like to read the rest.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
More please! I really really love it!
Darkspider chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I haven't read any KH fics in so long! LOL. Will probably start a whole new KH wave when the new KH3 game comes out in the future!

Well, well, well. This fic just reminded me how much I despised Kairi. Seriously. Urgh. You can't make a guy choose between his romance and bromance with his male BFF. And Sephiroth saying that Sora's his favourite student in the entire school is a plus! Squall is a jerk as per usual and Riku is a wimp.

Roxas and Sora, YAY FOR BEING TWINS. You mentioned that they occasionally bring Sora to their gang "nightouts"? Won't be surprised if Sora's a fighter as well. Hehe. Here's hoping to a future update!
squalsoralover chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
It"a great story...
I love it...
Will u continue this ?
Please dont kill this story...
sub0chick chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
eee, loving this, hope you get back to working on it some more, can't wait to see how the not-date goes :D
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
omfg! u have GOT to stay on this story! it's SO cute and angsty and addorable! the slow parts are gently brought in, the information isn't really rushed, and everything feels tinged with a glow of reality to it - like you're encouraging the reader to go 'i remember when i felt that way or when that happened to me'. it works as a really great tool, espeically when taking such a fantastical story like KH, and making it a more real-set story. i also like the cute little nods you give to the original canon with street names like 'Destin' ;). what I REALLY like about your story though is your 'fact statements'. When you breifly pointed out, in a beautifully round about away, that men could become pregenant in your story, it was GREAT! I really feel it's the mark of a truly brilliant author when they can do that. If you haven't heard of "Prince of the Dark Kingdom" yet, this author has wonderful examples of this all throughout their story. You both touch on subjects that may not even be real, and write them with a 'knowledge' that they ARE real and are fact, so they don't need a TON of detail to 'convince' the reader, nor do you need to spend tons of time talking about it, because it's just a regular fact, like the sky being blue. You brought in a new idea, played it off as just a regular, boring fact in this world, and by donig so, were able to maintain the focus entirely on the real point o this story - Sora and Squal getting together, despite both of their nerves and backgrounds. Keeping that focus is very hard for so many authors, especially when the temptation to introduce something new comes into play. We all think so much on what we include and disclude from our stories, that when something does make it in, we want others to recognize it as much as we do. :) Congratulations on not only making it onto my short list of authors whose stories I like, but whose writing is now set in my mind as an example on what a good story SHOULD look like. XD
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
This is really cute ! I hope you update it soon!
DeadlySakura15 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012