Reviews for Here And Now
Shino Kouen chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
It's been years since I've endulged in fanfiction, and coming back to it merely just to entertain myself seemed like such a good idea. I had this memory of certain stories I'd loved back in the day, when there was this great network of very talented Saifuu writers [one of which was your Paper Flowers, as it is beautifully written]. I reviewed this once, saying how I didn't understand. Now, having read it again, over and over, I can't see how I couldn't have understood. I read 'Tread Softly,' and it saddens me to see it taken down, as it too was excellently written. The first time I reread this, I took a few moments to sit in awe... and not only because I now see what I maybe didn't before, but because this fanfiction now touches very deeply in an aspect of my own life. When I first became a fan of Saifuu, it was because I loved the characters, and because the angsty nature of the pairing made so much more sense than, say, the provided Rinoa/Squall pairing. I never thought that in my own sense I would "become" something similar to Fujin, with my own Seifer in my life. Thank you for writing something so beautiful.
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
well that was deep... very good imagery and scariness! So much emotion.. *sigh*, so sad! I love your style, you're an excellent writer. don't you ever stop!

Kimmie
Emiko chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
*is still making that odd humming noise fomr the prequel fic* mmmm... *finally snaps out* Every bit of it is captured so perfectly, so vividly. So real.
Ariah1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
There's something about the way you write that just captivates me. I love your writing style!

I really enjoyed this story. It was beautifully written.
Maiva chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
This story is so terribly dark it makes me feel sick. But that is a good thing, for it makes me feel, which means I like it. It's good. Very Good.
Ealasaid chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Wow...he's being mean. But...I like it. ::sighs:: Sadistic, I am_
lorie lore chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
i'm a little confused...but when am I not? good story!
Shino Kouen chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Didn't quite understand, I didn't, but the way you write, it's beautiful. I can see it in my minds eye even when I don't understand. I loved it.
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
I loved this. Immensely. Wonderful, deep, intense, perfect. Two thumbs up.
naRfz chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
...thats so...odd...i like it though..
JulieLeonheartilly chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Well-written, great character portrayal, and Seifer in the form I love to hate_.Oh, and apologies for my review of "Tread softly on my nighmares". It was a good fic, I was just in a bad mood at the time, and I got depressed becuase I didn't like the whole dominance thing, even though considering the characters that's probably how it would have happened.
Notus Lethe chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
::watches the ongoings solemnly:: meanie Seifer. But that's probably the *exact* way he's react. Ya know that you suck on how in character you get? That is so amazing! I'm just going on a "read Guardian fic" frenzy. This is sad major. Perfect though. Absolutely perfect.
Charisma chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
Don't give me this! It's too depressing! ::cries:: But oh how I love the anguish. This is my favorite type of literature: anguish with a bit of love. You gotta pop out more fics! I'm getting Saifuu withdrawl! And for now, I'm not quite sure enough to try it on my own... Keep it up and I will be faithfully waiting.. Love it soo much.. ::cried for poor Fuu and mean but oh-so FINE Seifer:: Why can't us fanfic writers just be nice?
Unoriginality chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
Sweet! Yes, that was the first word I thought of. I feel so sorry for those guys, all so lost... That sounds like what would probably happen, knowing those guys... *sigh* That was somehow depressing.
Mrs. Ultros chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
I love it. Too bad I can't think of good words to review it with... dramatic (?) and dark... that's what I look for in fanfiction. Very well written, and I think Seifer is very in character.