Reviews for Play Nice
jambacute chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Wow! what a cliffhanger! cant wait for an update!
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Intriguing cliff hanger *sips sweetened tea*
peachykeen01 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Please continue this story! Its amazing. UPDATE PLEASE!
Rosexsiempre chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
please continue the history ;) you are super!
Velidia chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
ho crap u gta cntinue ya lft me hng n here...hw da h*** did vegeta sneak n da shp?...or ratha ww i'm amzed at yo rte n skilz i'm stnned bynd blief...my wrdz r ya beta cut bulma sum slak an at least let her hrt vegeta once ooooohhh glry plze cntinue on an mke me a FF called:

I'm Thicker Than Water & Sharp As Ice

my OC iz Velidia a grl who sudnly wke up n da dbz wrld an endz up wid Tarble...herez a profile

Velidia

age: 13

height: 5''5

eyes: hazel gold brown(chngez weird colorz bsed on emotionz)

Hair: dirty brown blonde(golden color n brite lite)

skin tone: pale lite brwn

race: human gone saiyan

powerz: can do anythin wen mnd iz set on sunt n

personality: stuborn tomboy(fiery fierce attitude included)who cn b sweet an carin wen i wna but refuses 2 wear nyding grly an wil die b4 dt hpnz an i bw dwn 2 no1 oh an Tarble's mkez me shy or certain otha individualz an i hve a mnkey tail dts da sme color as my hair or skin tne & hiden powerz

B-day: 5/8/99

nickname: Taurus

I ask u 2 pleze mke me at least 30 ta 40 chptas or even do dis FF 4 me at all...; i'll r&r wid each chapta ya do ;P ja ne :)
lonni chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I just found this. It's incredibly well written, kudos!
Breezybiatch chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Ahhhhhhh! I would have crapped my pants. Poor bulma, she must be scared as hell! Sneaky bastard! What happened? How did he get in? How did he follow?
KimiruMai chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
OH MY GOD SHE'S SCREWED! Unless it's Veggie, in which case she's still screwed only not as much. OMG please update soon, please please please please!
smalsa chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
wow that was just amazing! I loved every chapter and cannot wait for you to write more! The whole Zarbon punishing her but being sweet was brutal, but so amazingly written! Oh and we all knew Vegeta would somehow go with her but how is the question did he know all along guess we will have to find out next time!
nightmare chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Are you EVER going to update?
Rubyne chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Finally a new chapter :-)!

I loved it, loved it, loved it.

Be nice and update soon please! ;-)
nightmare chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
That. Was. Great! Update, please!
Preciousblue chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Really, really good story. I usually don't like the Japanese intermixed with English, but the story line was so good that it was very easy to ignore.
Xj9 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Ahh! Vegeta is on the ship too. That's kind of smart of him since he was grounded.. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon!
elleelle chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
You can't leave it hanging there! Can't wait to read more.!