Reviews for Play Nice
jennifer975 chapter 6 . 7/21
Yea Vegeta turned Super! Very excited for the next update to see Frieza get his butt kicked.

I'm hoping Bulma was lying about the Dragon Balls, but probably not. Very interested in how this will end up, will B/V see each other again? Thanks for the quick update, I really like your writing style and how you portray B/V.
Ahhh that ending was pure magic. Cant wait to read next chapter. This is a trully fast paced read.
That last line was just...so epic and perfect. I love reading about Vegeta's ascension, and I think you handled it so damn well. I know you just updated but I'm already eager to read the next chapter!
NNP chapter 6 . 7/21
"And the world burned gold!"'omg I loved this line and this chapter! It's how it should've went in DBZ forreal! Can't wait for the best one
leneypoo chapter 1 . 7/19
Discovered this from a rec at the we're just saiyan community, and I'm glad I checked this out.
This type of story is one of my Bulma/Vegeta favorites, and you execute it very well.
supremewizdom chapter 5 . 7/19
I'm with you, update soon as possible
jennifer975 chapter 5 . 7/15
So glad you updated! I just re-read the whole story, and I love it. Thank you for making my week, and I really hope you finish this story, especially with that cliffhanger!
NNP chapter 5 . 7/2
So I just discovered this and I love it! Can't wait for more ;)
Bri chapter 5 . 7/1
The amount of sexual tension is increasing for both Bulma and Vegeta it seems, and oh man I wonder if Vegeta is strong enough now to take on Zarbon.
jambacute chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Wow! what a cliffhanger! cant wait for an update!
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Intriguing cliff hanger *sips sweetened tea*
peachykeen01 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Please continue this story! Its amazing. UPDATE PLEASE!
Rosexsiempre chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
please continue the history ;) you are super!
Velidia chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
ho crap u gta cntinue ya lft me hng n here...hw da h*** did vegeta sneak n da shp?...or ratha ww i'm amzed at yo rte n skilz i'm stnned bynd blief...my wrdz r ya beta cut bulma sum slak an at least let her hrt vegeta once ooooohhh glry plze cntinue on an mke me a FF called:

I'm Thicker Than Water & Sharp As Ice

my OC iz Velidia a grl who sudnly wke up n da dbz wrld an endz up wid Tarble...herez a profile

Velidia

age: 13

height: 5''5

eyes: hazel gold brown(chngez weird colorz bsed on emotionz)

Hair: dirty brown blonde(golden color n brite lite)

skin tone: pale lite brwn

race: human gone saiyan

powerz: can do anythin wen mnd iz set on sunt n

personality: stuborn tomboy(fiery fierce attitude included)who cn b sweet an carin wen i wna but refuses 2 wear nyding grly an wil die b4 dt hpnz an i bw dwn 2 no1 oh an Tarble's mkez me shy or certain otha individualz an i hve a mnkey tail dts da sme color as my hair or skin tne & hiden powerz

B-day: 5/8/99

nickname: Taurus

I ask u 2 pleze mke me at least 30 ta 40 chptas or even do dis FF 4 me at all...; i'll r&r wid each chapta ya do ;P~ ja ne :)
lonni chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I just found this. It's incredibly well written, kudos!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »