Reviews for Play Nice
smurfettestinks chapter 7 . 10/5
Very well written and the way Bulma is portrayed is perfect
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 9/3
Awesome fic! Great work! I'd love it if you wrote a sequel, maybe Vegeta returning to Earth and all of them preparing together for the androids or something, that'd be great!
Hola... Graciad por esto pero
Porfavor al igual que muchos que nos encanto esta historia enserio necesito una secuela o si puedes seguir estos capitulos porque no pueden quedar asi queremos a bulma y vegeta together haha
Me gustaria al igual que muchos otros que hicieras una secuela o siguieras estos capitulos... Me quede con ganas de mas... No pueden quedar asi porfavor! Haha
Porfavor siguela ! :'((
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 7 . 8/24
She gave him something better than a wish, his true potential unlocked and not wished. His own work coming to life. It was one or the other, the Elder wouldn't have helped her otherwise. Is she OK? She was losing it a little. Vegeta was the only one to calm her and bring her to reality.
Mars chapter 7 . 8/23
I love it! Had so much fun reading it, love Bulma and vegetas banter. I liked zarbons character, cui, the techs.
I love it!
RedSmileyFace chapter 7 . 8/17
Just finished reading the story in one go, and thought it was great! I think the best written tiny bit was the part where Bulma's "best friend" Miint ended up being a spy for Zarbon, though Bulma never found out. (Yet? Perhaps in the sequel?) I certainly didn't see that coming...
And I like how you ended it, that you went with your gut and had them not end up together. I would have loved to see it, but thinking about it for a bit, it's beautifully tragic in that they have such respect and admiration for the other, but also deep hatred too; having a happy ending NOW seems downright impossible. With how things panned out, they left on good (ish) terms, for the better of both of them. I applaud your writing, thank you for sharing!
They would need ten more chapters (or a sequel story *wink wink*) to a) have a plausible meeting again and b) work out their issues with the other. Or maybe just a one-shot or final epilogue placed years in the future where one or both reminisces on chance meetings, if this was truly it.
Again, good story!
Emperor's Sister chapter 7 . 8/17

Loved it! Please write a sequel! There's still a chance they could get together and make it as a couple without it being contrived or awkward. They just need a bit of time and some circumstance! so please write more soon!
jennifer975 chapter 7 . 8/16
Yea, Bulma was lying! So glad we got a happy ending for both Bulma and Vegeta. I like that they didn't end up together, it would have been forced. Bulma needs time to forgive Vegeta still, maybe after a few years...

I also really loved the insight Bulma got from Vegeta's memories. It will help her in her journey to forgiveness. She could eventually see Vegeta not as the destroyer of Earth, but as a fellow survivor of Frieza's rule.

In regards to a sequel... I wouldn't mind one, but again, I wouldn't want it to feel forced. Vegeta will be busy ruling an empire, and it would be nice for his redemption if he made it better. I could see him sending scouts to Earth, and of course they cannot find it. When he goes himself off of memory, he will feel pretty betrayed with Bulma lying about the Dragon Balls. So, it could get interesting.
NNP chapter 7 . 8/16
This was a good chapter, it went by pretty quick though,I'm wondering what's next
Definitely needs a sequel. Definitely. Definitely. Sequel. Yes. Absolutely. No pressure though.
I would love a sequel. B/V has to get together some how. Maybe Vegeta deals with the Colds and then comes looking for Bulma to settle the score with her.
quaintadventurer chapter 6 . 7/29
This story has a fantastic plotline and is wonderfully written!
jennifer975 chapter 6 . 7/21
Yea Vegeta turned Super! Very excited for the next update to see Frieza get his butt kicked.

I'm hoping Bulma was lying about the Dragon Balls, but probably not. Very interested in how this will end up, will B/V see each other again? Thanks for the quick update, I really like your writing style and how you portray B/V.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »